PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rocker Gary Glitter Sentenced to 3 Years in Prison for Molesting Two Vietnamese Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTPatsFan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://connecticut.cox.net/cci/ente...ew&_state=maximized&view=article&id=D8G4553G2

Rocker Gary Glitter Sentenced to 3 Years in Prison for Molesting Two Vietnamese Girls
By TINI TRAN, Associated Press Writer

VUNG TAU, Vietnam -- A Vietnamese court on Friday sentenced former British glam rocker Gary Glitter to three years in prison for molesting two Vietnamese girls, with the judge condemning him for "disgusting and sick" behavior.

Glitter, 61, whose real name is Paul Francis Gadd, was found guilty of committing obscene acts with two girls, ages 10 and 11, at his rented seaside villa in southern Vung Tau last year.

The former rock star showed no emotion while the verdict was read but threw the court into disarray by proclaiming his innocence afterward.
< SNIP>

Unless he's kept isolated, I don't like his chances for making three years!

Really need to get this POS's song off the air, whether it's the radio or in sports venues. Now that he's finally been sentenced maybe that will finally happen.

The punishment is ridiculously light IMHO.

yeah, good luck with that.

1.5 years per little girl is absurd. But, it is harsher than the sentence some Vermont judge gave to a creep up there.

I hope the Vietnamese treat this guy as well as they did our POW's.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
1.5 years per little girl is absurd. But, it is harsher than the sentence some Vermont judge gave to a creep up there.

I hope the Vietnamese treat this guy as well as they did our POW's.

The waste-of-oygen former mayor of Waterbury, CT got 37 years for molesting the 10 & 11 yo daughter and niece of his "regular" prostitute. I only hope that Vietnamese prisons are as bad as I'd imagine they are.

If people want to spout off about this disgraceful person can they please take it to another forum -- or is there a connection to the New England Patriots that I've missed?

Mike the Brit said:
If people want to spout off about this disgraceful person can they please take it to another forum -- or is there a connection to the New England Patriots that I've missed?

It's pretty simple really. Just don't open the thread if it bothers you that much. The topic is pretty clear. It's not like you clicked on this thread with false hopes that there was some CBA info in here or something.

i don't see him lasting 3 years in there

huskeralk said:
It's pretty simple really. Just don't open the thread if it bothers you that much. The topic is pretty clear. It's not like you clicked on this thread with false hopes that there was some CBA info in here or something.

No actually what is clear is threads like this have no place here here, and Ian has provided a place for them. The General Talk Forum. Just like politics is not fair game on this forum whether people want to ignore threads relating to it or not. This is the FOOTBALL Forum.

MoLewisrocks said:
No actually what is clear is threads like this have no place here here, and Ian has provided a place for them. The General Talk Forum. Just like politics is not fair game on this forum whether people want to ignore threads relating to it or not. This is the FOOTBALL Forum.

Well, Ian hasn't moved it yet so I guess he doesn't think it's that big of a deal. As usual though maybe if enough people complain he will jump.

MoLewisrocks said:

:eat3: DITTO :eat2:

Last edited:
Move it or don't. Doesn't bother me either way. The fact that they play his song after every Patriots score makes the thread more pertinent than a lot of other threads here.

F.B.N. said:
:eat3: DITTO :eat2:

I always did hate that word. That's it. Move the thread!!

CTPatsFan said:
Move it or don't. Doesn't bother me either way. The fact that they play his song after every Patriots score makes the thread more pertinent than a lot of other threads here.

What's the name of that song?

worst_topic_evar_small.jpg

Maybe it should be moved.

Originally Posted by Mike the Brit

huskeralk:

Mike is right, husky. It pushes a football post off the frontpage ... and into oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes