PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Commissioner Blunder killed Super Bowl hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't much care about the hype. The game is interesting to me, regardless of the hype level.

Goodell does suck, though. Between the SpyGate Overreaction and the perpetuation of the No Fun League rules, I have no love for him.

And a pox on all of them for allowing the lock out to occur, which it will.

Last edited:
He's a robot.

Give it up. I know that. That's what the :) was for.

For some reason, articles weren't pulled, I don't really care a) whether that happened or b) why it happened if it happened.

I don't care because, from where I sit, there was as much "hype" in the second week before the SB as there ever is, at least there was in New York, a reasonably sized media center. If there's less in New England, maybe it's a hangover from the disappointing way the season ended. Otherwise, I'm done with this topic.

Last edited:
DALLAS -- The NFL Pro Bowl, which featured the Patriots' coaching staff and seven New England players, was the league's most watched all-star game in 14 years, the NFL announced today.

So, there is something to having it between Conf games and the SB....not that I particularly like it (I didn't watch it), but it seemed to work for alot of people.

DALLAS -- The NFL Pro Bowl, which featured the Patriots' coaching staff and seven New England players, was the league's most watched all-star game in 14 years, the NFL announced today.

So, there is something to having it between Conf games and the SB....not that I particularly like it (I didn't watch it), but it seemed to work for alot of people.

If you care about the pro Bowl. Do the players from the super bowl teams still have to go their instead of preparing for the game?

I watched a bit of it this year. I used to be really into it, but not as much now. The Joe Thomas touchdown at the end was kind of funny. But, I did notice more coverage of the Senior Bowl this year than the Pro Bowl.

edit: Oops..It was Alex Mack not Thomas. My mistake :) Both play for the Browns and I didn't pay too much attention.

Last edited:
I don't hear anyone talking about it, even the Packers and Steelers fans I know have been quite about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News