PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison would love a bounty on TO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parts of it, sure. The city of Buffalo isn't counted among them for me. I've traveled all across this country, been to most of the major cities... I'd count Buffalo in the lower 25% of those cities. But that may be partially because I had to spend three years living in that dump.

Yes, there's so much to do there... which is why T.O. mentioned 'at least I can go to Toronto' in some of his first quotes after being signed.

Sorry, I didn't know that you were an authority on all major U.S. cities. Don't be a pud. How old are you, and how much time have you spend in "most of the major cities?"

What exactly do you like to do for fun? Answer this question or don't bother to respond.

Nice tossing in of another T.O. comment taken out of context again, though. Gotta hand it to ya.

Last edited:
But you're right, I shouldn't have called Buffalo a toilet, the toilets of the world might take offense to the comparison.

Your momma can suck the chrome off a trailor hitch. How's that? She's ugly, but I hear she's real popular around town nonetheless.

Are you morbidly obese, by chance?

Talking smack is one thing, but then you wonder why Patriots fans aren't so popular. Yeah, yeah, it's because everyone is jealous. Or is it the lack of humility or rudeness? Or is it their proclaimed authority on just about everything, including cities they've never explored?

Personally, I have been around.

Your momma can suck the chrome off a trailor hitch. How's that? She's ugly, but I hear she's real popular around town nonetheless.

Are you morbidly obese, by chance?

Talking smack is one thing, but then you wonder why Patriots fans aren't so popular. Yeah, yeah, it's because everyone is jealous. Or is it the lack of humility or rudeness? Or is it their proclaimed authority on just about everything, including cities they've never explored?

Personally, I have been around.

I guess you can't see the irony in your post, can you kid?

BTW, I've been to Buffalo, there isn't a lot to "explore". You're obviously very defensive about living in that toilet, I don't blame you. Your owner even wants out...hang in there kiddo, things will get better. For Christ's sake, you're a Bills fan living in Buffalo, it can't get much worse. :bye2:

ps - admit it...you're just a little jealous, aren't you. :)

I guess you can't see the irony in your post, can you kid?

BTW, I've been to Buffalo, there isn't a lot to "explore". You're obviously very defensive about living in that toilet, I don't blame you. Your owner even wants out...hang in there kiddo, things will get better. For Christ's sake, you're a Bills fan living in Buffalo, it can't get much worse. :bye2:

ps - admit it...you're just a little jealous, aren't you. :)

What irony? I'm not a kid, either; I'm 38. How old are you? I don't live in Buffalo anymore, either.

I'm never jealous of an ass-hole. If you don't think that there is plenty to explore in Buffalo, you haven't put forth the effort or are too stupid to know the difference. What do you like to do that isn't available in Buffalo, or at least the Western New York area?

Our soon-to-be 91 year old owner wants out after staying there for 50+ years? Saying something like that is the height of ignorance.

Last edited:
You're isolating your ignorant conversation on being rude...and if McGahee said something, it must be true.

Nah. Ignorance would be me spouting off about it and never having been there. But I have been there. It's a floating turd in the toilet that is New York (not saying that all of New York is a toilet, by the way. It's just an expression). And McGahee requested a trade to get out of that dump.

By the way, on your other post after this one, Bills fans aren't too popular either chief.

cant create a new thread cuz i dont have a high enought post counts...
anyways, is it me or did rodney look nervous during nbc's postgame show

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore