PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Halloween to be moved a day early in Foxboro, MA courtesy of the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldnt have candy anyway.

Your statement leads me to believe one of a few things....

1) You are extremely fit and want others to avoid the bad stuff that makes you rotund unhealthy
2) You are extremely fat and want others to avoid the bad stuff like you have done that makes you rotund and unhealthy
3) You are not a dentist,because if you were then everyone knows candy is a dentist's best friend :)

:):)

Last edited:
Re: Halloween to be moved a day early in Foxboro,Ma courtesy of the Patriots

Got tickets for that game! :rocker::rocker:

I will be there as well brother ativan.... I have been reading too many off the grid post lol

Driving up from philly on fri night staying till monday most likely :rocker:

Re: Halloween to be moved a day early in Foxboro,Ma courtesy of the Patriots

Halloween, a time for kids to finally accept candy from strangers and for females 16-30 to have an "excuse" to dress like a street walker and not be called a whore.
/scrooged

When I was a kid I much perfered it when Halloween fell on a Friday or Saturday night as opposed to a school night. I would have been very happy with this change if I was a kid in Foxboro.

I think this whole thing is over rated...The pats had nothing to do with the change...its a big what ever, its about safety...and thats it....why is it so hard to understand that.....

Your statement leads me to believe one of a few things....

1) You are extremely fit and want others to avoid the bad stuff that makes you rotund unhealthy
2) You are extremely fat and want others to avoid the bad stuff like you have done that makes you rotund and unhealthy
3) You are not a dentist,because if you were then everyone knows candy is a dentist's best friend :)

:):)

I am fit, but I say that because I'm sick of looking around at all the unhealthy people in the country.

I am fit, but I say that because I'm sick of looking around at all the unhealthy people in the country.

Yeah, that's totally candy's fault.

Why? Are you the lifestyle cop? What does it matter to you what a person does with their life?

My cousin lives in Foxboro and is very happy with the move.

Regards,
Chris

You can't regulate when someone goes trick-or-treating. If I lived there, I wouldn't change my plans.

Why? Are you the lifestyle cop? What does it matter to you what a person does with their life?
Higher taxes for health-care as well as indirect costs associated with an increasing obesity rate in the country (that you and I pay for)

You can't regulate when someone goes trick-or-treating. If I lived there, I wouldn't change my plans.

^^This.

It's not like they are making it a law and the little goblins are going to be thrown in jail. If people want to take their kids out, go for it.

Posted from work, while eating candy corn (for the health police). :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back