PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk: If Goodell showed at Foxborough, "our fans might carry him out themselves"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I'd like to tar and feather him and ride him out of town on a rail, I get a bit queesy about the image of Pats fans doing physical damage to Fraudger. I'd like to think we are better than that. More classy, cerebral, and creative.

I don't want to have the Omissioner fearing to come here because he might be in physical danger. I want him to FEAR coming here, because he will be embarassed and humiliated in front of tens of thousands in the stands, and tens of millions on TV.

I don't want the LIAR to be able to use comments like Gronk's as an excuse for that walking pustulence to get out of coming next September, or to attack our fan base further. I want that corrupt piece of sh!t to feel "welcome" to enter Gillette. "Welcome" to his worst nightmare of humiliation.'

That is why the clown shirt message has to become reality. (BTW- Fire Fraudger shirts would be equally OK with me, though "Roger That" would be too subtle for my taste. Also the best reason to use the clown shirts is that we could probably get Barstool to donate (as advertising) for free)

I agree that violence isn't the answer. It just sucks that we don't appear to have any meaningful recourse against this clown for his shenanigans.

While I'm pleased to hear that booing and heckling "bothers" this overgrown child and that his refusal to appear at Foxboro confirms that he's a coward, he's still getting paid $30-40M/year to screw up the NFL and it stinks that the league doesn't seem to care about the opinions of Patriots or Saints fans (2 of the most dedicated, rabid fan bases in the league.

I guess transparent is out of the question.....

I kind of like the idea that the Pats are going Rogue.

Patricia wearing the Clown T-Shirt getting off the plane (even if it is an insult to clowns everywhere).
Gronk saying fans might block the roads.
Kraft staring icily at Goodell and accepting the Trophy without an audible "Thank you."
Fans booing Goodell off his own podium in Houston.
Brady with "Roger that" and the commercial about "vacations."

With the Fifth Lombardi, there's nothing left to prove to anyone.
Haters gonna hate.
But sensible people everywhere are starting to see who was right and who was wrong in Deflategate.

You're either with us or you're against us.
If you're with us, "Welcome Aboard."
If you're against us, "Go **** yourselves."

As much as I'd like to tar and feather him and ride him out of town on a rail, I get a bit queesy about the image of Pats fans doing physical damage to Fraudger. I'd like to think we are better than that. More classy, cerebral, and creative.

I don't want to have the Omissioner fearing to come here because he might be in physical danger. I want him to FEAR coming here, because he will be embarassed and humiliated in front of tens of thousands in the stands, and tens of millions on TV.

I don't want the LIAR to be able to use comments like Gronk's as an excuse for that walking pustulence to get out of coming next September, or to attack our fan base further. I want that corrupt piece of sh!t to feel "welcome" to enter Gillette. "Welcome" to his worst nightmare of humiliation.'

That is why the clown shirt message has to become reality. (BTW- Fire Fraudger shirts would be equally OK with me, though "Roger That" would be too subtle for my taste. Also the best reason to use the clown shirts is that we could probably get Barstool to donate (as advertising) for free)

You're right. I know you're right but I wouldn't shed a single tear if something happened to that piece of human scum.

Goodell will be alright. He will just get more hate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back