PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gosselin's NFL draft series: CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who claim Jenkins is too slow to play corner, re-read the part where he was the New Jersey state hurdle champion, then re-find his shuttle and cone numbers. I like to demean Ohio State whenever possible, whether it be the idots that earn degrees from there, the self-righteousness of insisting on the preceeding "THE" when talking about the school, the seemingly high bust rate of their NFL prospects, and the fact that my wife's entire family, extended as well as nuclear, are Buckeye diehards, but Jenkins is going to be a star in the NFL for a long time.

I also like run-on sentences.

Last edited:
Dry....You are a very funny man. Your humour is always appreciated. Saturdays in the fall must be interesting at your place

Dry....You are a very funny man. Your humour is always appreciated. Saturdays in the fall must be interesting at your place

If you mean interesting in the sense of spending sixteen hours or so chasing around two rugrats with little regard for the word "no", staying still, or the laws of physics, then yes, they are very interesting.

For all those who claim Jenkins is too slow to play corner, re-read the part where he was the New Jersey state hurdle champion, then re-find his shuttle and cone numbers. I like to demean Ohio State whenever possible, whether it be the idots that earn degrees from there, the self-righteousness of insisting on the preceeding "THE" when talking about the school, the seemingly high bust rate of their NFL prospects, and the fact that my wife's entire family, extended as well as nuclear, are Buckeye diehards, but Jenkins is going to be a star in the NFL for a long time.

I also like run-on sentences.

I agree with you 1000% on Jenkins, to me he is one of the 4 safest picks in this draft (others being Curry, Monroe and Smith).

Article discussing Eric Wood's draft stock, with some Connor Barwin thrown in gratuitously...

Job fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick