PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell doesn't want to suffer the humiliation of giving the Patriots the Lombardi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
.......so how far will he go to prevent this from happening? Is it even a legitimate concern?

I know, it sounds ridiculous. But after the release of the two stories yesterday following the embarrassment of Judge Berman's decision, it's clear the League has a vendetta against the team, and they do not want the Patriots to come out on top of this, in any way.

Besides, nearly every NFL network analyst is picking the Colts to win Superbowl 50... so my guess is the League has already anointed their AFC contenders. The only thing keeping them from succeeding are the Pats.

I wonder how far they will go.

It may not be an option for him

all of the anti-patriots garbage has been dumped on the table already, and the last pile had lots of stuff from the NFL front office

based on the writings of the last couple of days, ownership has issues and Goodell is to a degree a moron of a patsy....... ownership is the bigger problem than Goodell....he's just a symptom

I still stand by my original claim that all of this stems from envy by other owners of Bob Kraft

in terms of franchise value, the pats are 2nd, but continue to experience the highest % increase each year.....they will pass the cowboys soon.

in terms of on field success, the pats and giants are the only teams in the top 9 of franchise value to have won an SB in the last 15 years and the giants had to beat the pats to do it.

the next thing is that the pats operating income is double that of any other SB winner in the last 15 years

2x giants
3x ravens
6x packers
3x steelers
2.5x colts
6x seahawks
3x saints
10x rams
3x buccaneers

the real problem is that Bob Kraft is firing on every cylinder while most of the league is spinning their wheels from a point of relative success either financially and/or on the field......they also probably feel that this scenario is open ended

back in 2007, prior to the season, they saw the pats as a team that almost went to the SB and loaded up on talent (welker, moss, stallworth, thomas) and needed something to shift the scale. so we got spygate.......then brady got hurt and the owners world was happier since the pats didn't make the playoffs......then he came back but it was a struggle for a year, but then since 2011, the pats have at least made it to the AFCC.......every year, one of 4 final spots at the table.......they saw the pats crush the competition (colts, broncos) in the regular season and then pulled some butt-nasty tricks to pull out a win against the ravens.......time to set the minions in motion again.

it appears that one way or another, there are owners who are intent on reducing kraft the only way they can since he already owns too much value to do anything with

it's collusion, and they better be careful

As a UConn fan, this was a special moment in which UConn hater Mark Emmert had to endure handing over the trophy AND listening to a player criticize him for his vindictiveness:

I'd love to see the Patriots do the same.

The Patriots winning the Superbowl, was not part of the "Master Plan" and every effort is being made to not allow that to happen again...

.......so how far will he go to prevent this from happening? Is it even a legitimate concern?

I know, it sounds ridiculous. But after the release of the two stories yesterday following the embarrassment of Judge Berman's decision, it's clear the League has a vendetta against the team, and they do not want the Patriots to come out on top of this, in any way.

Besides, nearly every NFL network analyst is picking the Colts to win Superbowl 50... so my guess is the League has already anointed their AFC contenders. The only thing keeping them from succeeding are the Pats.

I wonder how far they will go.

Nothing could be simpler!! No problem. He just needs to be fired. That way, he will be spared the humiliation of handing the Pats another Super Bowl Trophy.

I hope to only see his smiling face in the future on the Post Office Bulletin Board:

roger-goodell-sign.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore