Givens signed: Boston Globe online

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not a surprise at all..Thanks for the confirmation...

2006sucks-gif.gif

Good luck David.

PATSNUTme said:
Good luck David.
I've never been a good loser and I'm not starting now. No good luck wishes from me - except when they play the Colts, I guess.

BelichickFan said:
I've never been a good loser and I'm not starting now. No good luck wishes from me - except when they play the Colts, I guess.

This season Rodney and co. will give DG a not-so friendly reminder of what Patriot football is all about in Nashville. I plan on going to this one- now there's some intrigue to the game!

At least we'll get a third rounder next year (hopefully) or a 4th, at worst, for DG.

borisman said:
At least we'll get a third rounder next year (hopefully) or a 4th, at worst, for DG.
That's only if we don't sign matching UFA ourselves.

borisman said:
YEA WE WILL GET ANOTHER ANDRE DAVIS

I wish him good luck...even though I feel his agent created a bit more af a high profile with some phony stories and such...but a class guy..will miss him.

BelichickFan said:

:agree: ........................................

It's too bad....but before we start declaring the 2006 season a total loss, lets see what BB has up his sleeve! I'm with him until he starts signing guys off of The Ground Round's flag football team! :D

Best of luck, David. You've always been a real class act. 7th rounder who worked exceptionally hard to create a career in the NFL.

Nothing but respect and thanks for your dignity and work ethic. A true Patriot.

He clearly wants to be a big fish in a small pond -

I'll be interested to hear what he signed for to and assess whether I'd have wanted the Pats to match it.

A fond farewell and best wishes to a class act from me. Thanks for the effort and memories David Givens! I never hold a grudge when players leave for a big payday. What's the use? Besides, each player is the "master of his ship". Now I am really curious as to how the rest of the free agency period and the draft will unfold...... :rocker:

from what i've read it was something like 24m for 5 years. Not sure about Signing bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back