PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread: Titans/Chiefs and Falcons/Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an effort to get away from the latest BS of the NFL...
I used to think 'Ignore Member' was this forum's best feature, but these days 'Ignore Thread' is giving it a run for its money!

...how about a discussion about tomorrow's games?
I'm also going with the home teams.

I don't worry about who the Pats get for an opponent in the playoffs, because unlike HFA, it's not under our control. Sure, it's nice to get a softball lobbed at you, but you gotta be ready to play the toughest opponent in the playoffs. I'm still mad about losing HFA two years ago because we lost games to teams we should have beaten. Right now we've done all we can to get the best position we can get. It's time to sit back and see who's coming to Foxborough.

In the last 7 years, on wild card weekend, the Higher seed wins 50% of the time. That figures that two lower seeds will win, My WAG ( wild a** guess) is Tenn and Atlanta as upset winners

higher seed wins....

2016 4/4

2015 0/4

2014 1/4

2013 3/4

2012 1/4

2011 4/4

2011 1/4

Titans shouldn't be in the Playoffs Nuff said Chiefs basically got a Bye Week.:rolleyes:

Titans shouldn't be in the Playoffs Nuff said Chiefs basically got a Bye Week.:rolleyes:
As much as I hate the ravens, they should be in. Same goes for the seahawks

The Rams over Falcons because I'd like to see that nice story continue (sorry St. Louis).

And the Chefs over Titans because the Titans aren't ready for prime time...yet. Give them a year or two.

I
The Rams over Falcons because I'd like to see that nice story continue (sorry St. Louis).

And the Chefs over Titans because the Titans aren't ready for prime time...yet. Give them a year or two.
I want the Titans to win since I want them to retain Murlarkey and let Josh be.

Rams and Atlanta very good and close match-up. I think the Rams have a better Defense but the Falcons have a more accomplished Offense. Rams have homefield but my heart says Atlanta. The NFC match-ups won't be as one sided or lopsided as the AFC's.

this should clear everything up, all home teams win... your welcome :)

As much as I hate the ravens, they should be in. Same goes for the seahawks

Also San Diego they would have been a better Wild Card match-up for any of the Division winners. Buffalo got some upside love their young HC they wouldn't surprise me tomorrow. Bortles haven't been this far and is known to throw up stinkers or pick-6's from time to time.

I

I want the Titans to win since I want them to retain Murlarkey and let Josh be.
It's kind of crazy that your job could be in jeopardy when you got your team into the playoffs. Haven't other franchises learned from the Pats (and the Steelers too I suppose) that coaching continuity is a key element in success? Although I guess the Bengals show that this isn't always the case. In any event, I don't think Mularkey has been given a fair shot to keep his team trending upward.

I assume you meant the opposite in the first sentence?

I used to think 'Ignore Member' was this forum's best feature, but these days 'Ignore Thread' is giving it a run for its money!
Is that actually a "thing" on here? I self-police and "manually" ignore anything that is pi$$ing me off, including posters (I don't actually have anyone on "ignore," I just stop engaging or reading the thread). it's the easiest way, I find!

Is that actually a "thing" on here? I self-police and "manually" ignore anything that is pi$$ing me off, including posters (I don't actually have anyone on "ignore," I just stop engaging or reading the thread). it's the easiest way, I find!
Mind if I edit your title to make it the game thread?

Chiefs are the better team, Rams are the better team.

Tenn +8.5 / 44.5

Atlanta +6 / 48.5

I have the Queefs over the Tits and the Falcons knocking off the Rams. Since this is a game day thread, will DefenseRules be in here telling us that the game is already a loss in the first quarter? Or is that only with Pats game threads?

Rams and Titans win.
Titans D stops Hunt
Mariota has a breakout game against a suspect secondary.
Last game of Smith in a Chiefs jersey he's a Jet or Bronco next season.

NFL.com one of their main articles is how Murlarkey could be fired with a poor playoff performance today.
If that happens you can write McDaniels to the top of that list and all but say goodbye.
Here's hoping the Titans rise to the occasion pull off the upset and love their coach.

I'm really looking forward to Falcons Rams. I'm liking the Falcons in that one. I'm basing that on nothing.

KC should crush TN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore