PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday Patriots Notebook 3/13: Patriots Add Three, Showing Interest in Mathis? Wilfork Being...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Losing Browner is also difficult because the Patriots finally had a player who was physical and did a good job of taking opposing players out of their routes. As much as we all appreciate what Malcolm Butler did last month, that play may not have occurred had Browner not jammed Jermaine Kearse, who was lined up inside and essentially had Butler, who was lined up outside over Chris Matthews, blocked out of the play. But Browner immediately got up on Kearse on the snap and cleared a lane for Butler to Jump Matthews’ route, and we obviously know how that ended - See more at: http://www.patsfans.com/ian/blog/20...uston-more-notes/?sc=rss#sthash.IVAuuNGS.dpuf

Wasn't it Lockette, not Matthews that Butler defended?

"Losing Browner is also difficult because the Patriots finally had a player who was physical and did a good job of taking opposing players out of their routes. As much as we all appreciate what Malcolm Butler did last month, that play may not have occurred had Browner not jammed Jermaine Kearse, who was lined up inside and essentially had Butler, who was lined up outside over Chris Matthews, blocked out of the play. But Browner immediately got up on Kearse on the snap and cleared a lane for Butler to Jump Matthews’ route, and we obviously know how that ended - See more at: http://www.patsfans.com/ian/blog/20...uston-more-notes/?sc=rss#sthash.IVAuuNGS.dpuf

Wasn't it Lockette, not Matthews that Butler defended?
Yes. Was reading an article about the other Mathews while I was writing it and my brain went elsewhere #Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes