PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday afternoon football: Fish @ Jete

I just watched the hail mary pick 6 again. Legendary play. Should go in the HOF.
The “effort” by the 11 Jets players on the Hail Mary Pick Six was epic. Olè tackling on the few occasions when they actually tried to tackle. TB12 is right; quality of NFL play has plummeted.

The “effort” by the 11 Jets players on the Hail Mary Pick Six was epic. Olè tackling on the few occasions when they actually tried to tackle. TB12 is right; quality of NFL play has plummeted.

The effort by the Jete weppunz was especially unacceptable... But this is what happens when less time is spent on practicing blocking & tackling and more of it is left for texting & tweeting...

That tackle attempt by Boyle at the end was something else.

Even if we lose to them and have a worse record they suck more. It's fascinating how that works but it's true.
There is nothing the JEST can do that would prevent them from sucking.

They really are cursed, aren't they?

A recent photo of Fireman Ed.

iu

I agree with Brady's observation. If we were to discuss the reasons for the decline, that thread, I predict, would certainly be banned for being "political," as indeed it inevitably would be.

Football players are no more immune to decadence than anyone else, after all.

A little less aliterative but I like tying in the reference to the Sanchez accomplishment. Still think the others are more evocative. I’m liking the way Fail Mary sounds.
Yep. Tried to work the butt angle. Didn't quite work.

It's definitely going to be the Fail Mary, and it is a great counterpart (albeit a less counterpart) to the Butt Fumble.

Never forget that the Butt Fumble was the middle act of "The Troubles".

1. Vereen to the house
2. Butt fumble
3. Edelman fumble return for TD

Glorious times...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes