PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free agent DE Chris Long to visit Patriots on Monday 3/14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will evaluate the city and schools before making his decision. I've been told he also wants to play for a winner.

One day, I would just really love to hear a player say something like, "I know I said I wanted to play for a winner, but the Jets/Redskins/Jaguars/Raiders drove a dump truck full of money on my driveway. I'm not made of stone!"

If all offers are similair I think he picks the Pats. But if some team gives him substantially more than of course he will take that deal. Can't fault him for that.

Although i'm sure Howie is in his ear: "You've made your money ($85m), now go get that SB"

Also is it me or was it too much of a coincidence that the day (after) Long visits Jones gets traded..

Long is a must sign now.

Long is a must sign now.

No he is not.

The team's SB hopes do not hinge on a soon to be 31 year old DL who has missed 1/2 his games over the last 2 seasons.

No he is not.

The team's SB hopes do not hinge on a soon to be 31 year old DL who has missed 1/2 his games over the last 2 seasons.
Yup, Sheard and Ninko starting with the young guys backing them up really isn't a problem. I think it's more fair to say Chandler was a luxury than to say his absence "requires" a new signing at DE.

Got 'em.

nice. hopefully he can stay on the field.

Hey it didn't take that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results