PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former NFL QB McNair Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This story has taken off

That's pretty offensive.

Have you ever been to Nashville? Virginia is more backwards imo.

I didnt find it offensive. I've learned to just ignore him :)

Last edited:

A clearer picture is being formed of the Virginian.

lighten up you were all thinking it. No offense was meant to NPF, do we really need thought police here? The PC crap is way overboard

Why does the term Nashvilles CSI make me want to snicker? Kinda like the Jamaican bobsled team.;)

If your only purpose in being here is to iritate and inflame, please go somewhere else to do that.
This is a Patriots board. This kind of nonsense is not welcome.

If your only purpose in being here is to iritate and inflame, please go somewhere else to do that.
I think your MOD power might be going a little to your head. You need to lighten up like I was told by a mod when I was personally insulted. No offense was meant. Just because you dont personally like me shouldnt change how you treat me. Do better

I think your MOD power might be going a little to your head. You need to lighten up like I was told by a mod when I was personally insulted. No offense was meant. Just because you dont personally like me shouldnt change how you treat me. Do better

I'm glad that in addition to private messaging me you decided that you would reply to the post to critique my moderating.
I don't even remember reading any of your other 200-some posts, so I cant say whether I like you or not. I do know that ou are wasting your time telling me what i 'need' to do.
The point here is that the type of post you made that I addressed is not welcome here. Can you get that?

You were "personally insulted?" Well, I guess so, terribly rude of me to have expected you to actually read what I'd posted and linked to rather than formulate a USA synopses specifically catered for you...my bad.

I'm glad that in addition to private messaging me you decided that you would reply to the post to critique my moderating.
I don't even remember reading any of your other 200-some posts, so I cant say whether I like you or not. I do know that ou are wasting your time telling me what i 'need' to do.
The point here is that the type of post you made that I addressed is not welcome here. Can you get that?
What part of private messaging dont you get?

What part of private messaging dont you get?

The part where you send a private message to me and at the same time post a criticism of me about the same thing.

LOL Kind of a comical alternative to suggest to a guy whose already worn out his welcome in an assclown forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft