PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forbes on ESPN carrying water for NFL anti Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a riot! Having lived in this area all my life, I'm used to our drivers. But I also know we drive like all the lunatics were sent here! I live 50 miles south of Boston, but if I head into that city, I grab the wheel with both hands and keep my head on a swivel!

The few times we rented a car it was so confusing to drive there. Seemed like too many dead ends, one way streets and alley ways to get to where you want to go.

The few times we rented a car it was so confusing to drive there. Seemed like too many dead ends, one way streets and alley ways to get to where you want to go.

As Time Magazine once wrote, Boston streets are adapted from 17th Century cowpaths, so the best way to navigate them is to behave like a 17th Century cow -- go forward resolutely, with little regard for what's around.

Chill out. The key to driving in Boston is to understand that traffic lights are merely suggestions, and never ever ask for directions. Just keep driving around until you find yourself on 93S or 93N and head to the Cape or NH for a good time. Both will have the Patriots game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST