PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

football friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
anyone see it? Sean Salsberry (sp) totaly told the goverment the deal on that stupid spygate crap

basically that if anyone had any othe tapes, then to show them or shut the hel up, he said he's sick of hearing about it, and that the goverment should worry about taxes and elections and let football people take care of football

basically that if anyone had any othe tapes, then to show them or shut the hel up, he said he's sick of hearing about it, and that the goverment should worry about taxes and elections and let football people take care of football

Nicely said. Thanks.

Seriously, what are people thinking is actually on the tapes? Goodell basically told everyone what was on them today. Of course, that won't be good enough. So my question is this.....if he hadn't destroyed them, would people not be satisfied until they were actually broadcast? Oh, no, wait, of course not....then it would be "That's not everything on the tape....it was edited...", etc.

These people will never shut up about this, no matter how stupid they look.

I guess all this just means that the patriots have to go 19-0 next season too, while giving every team permission to film all of their singals.

I would have started this on a separate thread, but you now need 50 posts to do so... and I don't have that many.

Regarding ESPN's SportsCenter tonight, did anyone see what Michael Smith said?

At the end of the show, Steve Young said, "Michael Smith's report still makes me sick to my stomach." He was referring to Smith's appearance during their Spygate segment.

Anybody know what Smith said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick