PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fisher explains fishing for the flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like he just got back from a 3 day bender in Vegas

And those freaking pilot fish for reporters that need to deal with his senseless jibberish.

What a clown show. What a cartoon character.

That guy is the definition of just-below mediocrity. It's hilarious. The guy couldn't even name our RBs. HE'S A PAID, PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL COACH ON IT'S BIGGEST, MOST COMPTITIVE RESPECTIVE STAGE AND HE WAS RIFLING NAMES FROM YEARS AGO.

Seriously, wtf does that guy do at practice?

That guy is the definition of just-below mediocrity. It's hilarious. The guy couldn't even name our RBs. HE'S A PAID, PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL COACH ON IT'S BIGGEST, MOST COMPTITIVE RESPECTIVE STAGE AND HE WAS RIFLING NAMES FROM YEARS AGO.

Seriously, wtf does that guy do at practice?
That's an insult to mediocrity. He's simply the worst.

And yet the Pats win because they cheat...:rolleyes:

Maybe it's because...I dunno...BB demands excellence, effort, dedication and AN ATTENTION TO DETAIL that is unmatched in the athletic world today.

He encapsulates ineptitude, but then, looking at all other NFL Coaches he is far from alone.

if this had happened to BB he would have just said "we're on to the next challenge"

He should be "Fish"-ing for a new job somewhere. This man must have dirt on the owners or something.

Dear Lord that is cringe-worthy.

That's walking-in-on-your-nana-showering cringe-level.

he forgot he cut the pockets out of his pants and was trying to pull his ham wallet out and throw it onto the field........he almost got it out of the pocket, but it snapped right back into place

Huh, I thought it was because Jeff didn't realize that plays are challengable now.

I was always under the impression that the only way to challenge was to throw the flag? I remember when the whole red flag thing was introduced it seemed like a BIG deal to know where the flag was and you absolutely need it to officially challenge. Was that just something I made up?

He should be "Fish"-ing for a new job somewhere. This man must have dirt on the owners or something.

Of course he does. He was in on the shenanigans that resulted in the Polian rule changes and probably has insight into the backroom discussions involving cameragate and Defamegate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes