PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Fisher and some players were snickering, laughing after Rodney's injury"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately; if you know you aren't or can't bring the guy back and you are instituting changes (coaches game plan etc) then you dont want a guy in there getting your new playbook or talking with a bad attitude to your keeper players. So while it put them in a bad light; I dont see that as a big deal personally; just a distasteful part of the business.

I personnally lost respect for them when they signed Mawae. And if anybody doesn't think he had a large part to do with the goings on last Sunday; I think you were smoking something.

actually dale and holley asked seymore this week if it was any conincidence that the titans started playing like this once Mawae got there. I forget his exact response, but he basically said yes without actually saying yes

can someone fill me in on Mawae?

is he just the biggest prick in the world or what is his deal?
and he used to play on the Jets right?
he's was acting like a jerk the whole game.

can someone fill me in on Mawae?

is he just the biggest prick in the world or what is his deal?

Pretty much, if you consider repeatedly intentionally injuring players since you've been drafted. He's always praised by the commentators though and Rodney is still falliciously referred to as the "dirtiest player", despite years of being just a hard hitter (I won't defend some of his plays in his early years with the NFL).

No, this was the right knee. We aren't sure of the grade of the sprain, so the best guesstimates are either it's a 2-4 week injury or a 4-6 week one. But as Vrabel said this week, whatever the estimates are for a return, cut them in half with Rodney. Best case scenario is probably 3 weeks though, not likely in time for second round, a decent shot at the AFCC in a brace but a very good chance for the Superbowl.

Thanks, Mo. I suppose that it's small consolation that it's not the Pittsburgh knee that was re-injured. I'm afraid, however, that our chances of containing LT have taken a serious beating if Rodney is hors de combat.

As for Mawae, just remember Pats @ Jest, December 2004. As Ford Fairlane, PI, would say, "Case ca-losed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News