PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Filming at Gillette off; The Rock injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah monday during a football practice the rock seriously injured his achilles. Disney still wants to make the movie but they are committed to the rock so they decided to hold off until he is healed. I heard maybe Fall but who knows with an injury like that. Because of this we stopped looking for extras and everything is on hold until they decide they want to start up again. im sure they will need the extras then, but that brings up conflicts as the pats season will be starting. who knows whats going on, but i WAS looking forward to working on the film. aw well. im expecting a long delay for the injury

thecrazyeye said:
yeah monday during a football practice the rock seriously injured his achilles. Disney still wants to make the movie but they are committed to the rock so they decided to hold off until he is healed. I heard maybe Fall but who knows with an injury like that. Because of this we stopped looking for extras and everything is on hold until they decide they want to start up again. im sure they will need the extras then, but that brings up conflicts as the pats season will be starting. who knows whats going on, but i WAS looking forward to working on the film. aw well. im expecting a long delay for the injury
Keep us in touch...I was hoping to go Sat*for xtras)..but was away...and???

Pats726 said:
Keep us in touch...I was hoping to go Sat*for xtras)..but was away...and???

A football movie should be filemd in the fall anyway. Heres hoping Duane recovers!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't they cast a guy who actually looks like an NFL quarterback? Shane Falco's still available.

dryheat44 said:
Can't they cast a guy who actually looks like an NFL quarterback? Shane Falco's still available.

Ummmm... I dunno. Carmela Soprano as an NFL QB?

Worth Noting...

...for all those guys that think Brady's a wimp, the Rock has, in one fake season against actors, now officially surpassed games Tom has missed because of injury.

PFnV

PatsFanInVa said:
...for all those guys that think Brady's a wimp, the Rock has, in one fake season against actors, now officially surpassed games Tom has missed because of injury.

PFnV

Anyone who thinks Brady's a wimp is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call