PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger's report card

Status
Not open for further replies.
First wRONg BOREgas, now Felgie.

Does anyone who knows anything about football writing these Report Cards?

2 quibbles with felgy's grades:
On the long pass down the sidelines to Morris,which he said Bart Scott had him "blanketed".....Morris was wide open and Brady overthrew him.

LB grades..........Felger completely ignores the egregious drop of an easy interception by Thomas.....this would have been a game-changer,as it occurred depp in jets* territory.

Otherwise,he did a pretty good job.....spot-on about Edelman.....first game,new position,former college QB......people were way too hard on him.

I left him a nice message and some good advice in the comments section. Hopefully he'll follow my advice

Seriously, does ANYONE care about Felgy and Borges?? I don't read either one and I don't listen/watch their shows.
I don't care about their opinions because I don't respect them.

First wRONg BOREgas, now Felgie.

Does anyone who knows anything about football writing these Report Cards?

Out of curiosity, what do you specifically disagree with ? IMO, he is pretty close to on the money with this weeks grades.

Out of curiosity, what do you specifically disagree with ? IMO, he is pretty close to on the money with this weeks grades.

I'm going to have to agree with Rip. Like the OP I could have done without the smugness that comes across in the article, but I think he makes a lot of valid points. In particular the QB and secondary sections were interesting.

I didn't think the article was that bad. I thought he had some good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back