PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre Reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3517219

i think it such a selfish move by him to take away all the coverage of the HOF weekend and HOF game whatever it may mean to interject himself into the news. Not to mention he is flying on the packers family night practice.I used to like theguy a lot but i now feel it was because the media potrayed him to be the 'everyman'. He is nothing like that.

Tell me about it. It was really irritating last night watching the HOF stuff and every 30 seconds they were running the "breaking news" bulletin about him on the bottom of the screen.

Honestly, this crap is getting ridiculous. I truly feel the Packers should have just released his ass. If he went to Minnesota, he went to Minnesota. You don't have enough faith in your defense to stop a 38-year-old QB who throws intereptions every other play?

Even worse are all the dumb inbred fans in this state whining "Why can't they just bring him back? Poor Brett!" :( :( The dum-bass brought this on himself. IMO the Packers' only mistake was not releasing him right away.

I was hating this **** at first, but now I see the silver lining: At least people aren't talking about Spygate related matters right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back