PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fascinating AP report on steroid testing in college

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Talk about not wanting to know... Interesting to note the next time a college player raises eyebrows only to be able to say he never tested positive for steroids in college...that statement is largely meaningless.

AP IMPACT: Steroids loom in major-college football | General Headlines | Comcast

And on a related note, a report was released this week that dozens of viles found in the TC room of Andy Reid's son following his death by heroin overdose were found to contain 4 different anabolic steroids. He was working with the Eagles strength and conditioning staff.

Steroids found in room of Andy Reid’s son

Talk about not wanting to know... Interesting to note the next time a college player raises eyebrows only to be able to say he never tested positive for steroids in college...that statement is largely meaningless.

AP IMPACT: Steroids loom in major-college football | General Headlines | Comcast

And on a related note, a report was released this week that dozens of viles found in the TC room of Andy Reid's son following his death by heroin overdose were found to contain 4 different anabolic steroids. He was working with the Eagles strength and conditioning staff.

Steroids found in room of Andy Reid’s son

Where's my shocked face? oh here it is:
BlakeShock.gif

Maybe I am too jaded or cynical. I think it's rampant at the highest levels of the sport.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back