PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fantasty Football STarting Lineup Problems. Please help, it invovles the pats.thanks

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

so who do i start at flex?

• Lamont Jordan

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • TJ Houshmanzadeh

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Laurence Maroney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corey Dillon

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This is my team (8 man league.) I am 1-2. I seem to start the wrong flex person every week. Yes i realize that it sucks. Note: i traded Bulger and Addai for Brady

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Ronnie Brown
RB: Chester Taylor
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Reggie Wayne
RB/WR (flex) : ??????????????????
TE: Ben Watson
D/ST: Chargers
K: Shayne Graham

I have not a damn clue who to play at Flex....... these are the options
Lamont Jordan vs. Browns
TJ Houshmanzadeh vs. Pats
Laurence Maroney (Jabroni) vs. Bengals
Corey Dillon vs. Bengals

help me please. Who the hell do i play?? im leaning towards Jordan, believe it or not

Last edited:
Keegs said:
This is my team (8 man league.) I am 1-2. I seem to start the wrong flex person every week. Yes i realize that it sucks. Note: i traded Bulger and Addai for Brady

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Ronnie Brown
RB: Chester Taylor
WR: Anquan Boldin
WR: Reggie Wayne
RB/WR (flex) : ??????????????????
TE: Ben Watson
D/ST: Chargers
K: Shayne Graham

I have not a damn clue who to play at Flex....... these are the options
Lamont Jordan vs. Browns
TJ Houshmanzadeh vs. Pats
Laurence Maroney (Jabroni) vs. Bengals
Corey Dillon vs. Bengals

help me please. Who the hell do i play?? im leaning towards Jordan, believe it or not

What - you can't figure these things out for yourself? You gotta run a poll?
Did you decide what clothes to wear today or ask for help?

Dillon has been hurt lately and both him and maroney are splitting time. they are on the road against a good team. they could fall behind and have to play catch up with passes. plus cincy could hold the ball alot. I'd skip them.

t j who's your momma may have a good game, but, again, he's going against the pats, and if the pats get the lead, and play ball control, it could limit him, plus the pats d is capable of keeping him down.

Jordan is a big talent, he's playing a weaker team, he's at home, and his team really needs a win. I think he's your best gamble based on the evidence.

need any help with anything else?
(just kidding)

SamBam39 said:
What - you can't figure these things out for yourself? You gotta run a poll?
Did you decide what clothes to wear today or ask for help?

Dillon has been hurt lately and both him and maroney are splitting time. they are on the road against a good team. they could fall behind and have to play catch up with passes. plus cincy could hold the ball alot. I'd skip them.

t j who's your momma may have a good game, but, again, he's going against the pats, and if the pats get the lead, and play ball control, it could limit him, plus the pats d is capable of keeping him down.

Jordan is a big talent, he's playing a weaker team, he's at home, and his team really needs a win. I think he's your best gamble based on the evidence.

need any help with anything else?
(just kidding)
hahahha nice.

comon it's not that easy of a decision you jerkass.

but thanks.

One more thing...

can we please keep the "whosurmomma" references to a minimum?

i know it was funny 6 weeks ago but im tired of it.

thanks.

;)

TJ is the best bet this week. Oakland is just a terrible team. They always fall behind with Brooks at the helm and have to pass for almost the whole game. I would sit Jordan until Oakland can at least compete with somebody.

NEM said:
That is my choice too. Didnt realize just how good he is till I saw him on TV last week.

wrong - BB will see how good he played as well.
he'll have his d play particular attention to him.

jordan gets numbers even if they get into pass mode - he's a good pass catcher and they will still give him carries to mix things up.

by the way - the 'whos you momma' thing - I'm tired of it too, but I don't feel like trying to prell his name out each time. maybe we should just call him TJ - like TO!

SamBam39 said:
wrong - BB will see how good he played as well.
he'll have his d play particular attention to him.

jordan gets numbers even if they get into pass mode - he's a good pass catcher and they will still give him carries to mix things up.

by the way - the 'whos you momma' thing - I'm tired of it too, but I don't feel like trying to prell his name out each time. maybe we should just call him TJ - like TO!
I loved Lamont when i had him last year. He was great. Caught a ton of balls. Seemed like he caught about 40 yards a game.

This year he hasn't had one completion.

I have not seen one ball thrown his way.

he would be wide open and Brooks wouldn't even look at him. WTF?

Keegs said:
I loved Lamont when i had him last year. He was great. Caught a ton of balls. Seemed like he caught about 40 yards a game.

This year he hasn't had one completion.

I have not seen one ball thrown his way.

he would be wide open and Brooks wouldn't even look at him. WTF?

well - sooner or later that will have to end.
do you want him to have a 150 yard day against the browns at home while on your bench?

look - none of these are guarentees - they could all go either way - which is why you should just go with your instincts - not ask others - you'll always get varied opinions. that's why you compete in the game - your insticts against the other guys. be a man. make your own decisions. are you gonna split the prize money with us if we hold your hand each week?
again - just bustin' em!

TJ and don't look back. He's Reggie Wayne to Chad Johnson's Marvin Harrison...good luck doubling both. If Palmer gets good protection (not a given), TJ is a matchup nightmare for the Pats' DBs.

The Oakland OL is awful. Jordan is not going to light up the Browns.

Maroney might not be a bad alternative if you think TJ is going to get shut down by the Pats. Willie Parker ran well on Cincy last week and after the lousy showing vs. Denver, the Pats OL will probably be looking redeem itself. Plus, Cincy covers pretty well and the Pats' passing game isn't sharp so the Pats will likely try to stay on the ground.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back