PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fanatical Yankee's Pathetically Spartan & Last Minute 2016 BackDraft!!

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Heh. I hope to liberate the Time, tonight, to flesh this out in the opulent way that is my tendency, more or less, but the important thing, from my Perspective, was to at least get this out before Noon on Opening Sunday.

I do not presume that anyone gives a Rat's Ass, mind you: The Draft was 4.5 Months ago. It's entirely for The Record that I'm cranking this out there at this Late Hour, and in such a Bare Bones manner.

In case anyone cares why I've taken so long to produce something that I usually have out by Memorial Day: Let me just say that it's been an intensely intensive 15 Months!! :eek:

Building SuperBeast, Version 7.0 ~ Patriots 2016 MasterPlan & MockDraft!!

Heh. I hope to liberate the Time, tonight, to flesh this out in the opulent way that is my tendency, more or less, but the important thing, from my Perspective, was to at least get this out before Noon on Opening Sunday.

I do not presume that anyone gives a Rat's Ass, mind you: The Draft was 4.5 Months ago. It's entirely for The Record that I'm cranking this out there at this Late Hour, and in such a Bare Bones manner.

In case anyone cares why I've taken so long to produce something that I usually have out by Memorial Day: Let me just say that it's been an intensely intensive 15 Months!! :eek:

Building SuperBeast, Version 7.0 ~ Patriots 2016 MasterPlan & MockDraft!!

Any mention of Jonathan Williams makes me sad and I'm curious to know how David Morgan is doing (anyone?). Tajae Sharpe certainly seems to have been a good pick up by the Titans.

Interesting backdraft Grid. I think Valentine looks like he's going to surprise us all.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back