PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
for all the clowns who voted for "zip", or that old chick who got season tix from her husband... how about a fan who actually "did something" to help the pats? the ONLY pick for fan or the year should be:
miDeuce

everyone can squawk, but if you think you are a fan, try doing half as much as miDeuce... if miDeuce doesnt win fan of the year, it is the biggest joke since Wrong Borges was allowed to write for a semi-real paper

if you dont know why, you are not even a fan anyway.

Last edited:
You trash Zip and then The Flag Lady, and then you expect us to vote your way ?

Pathetic. Worse than the idiot from Arizona's Fan of the Year stunts.

What a pinhead.

Mods do your duty.

R

You trash Zip and then The Flag Lady, and then you expect us to vote your way ?

Pathetic. Worse than the idiot from Arizona's Fan of the Year stunts.

What a pinhead.

Mods do your duty.

R

lol... not my way... explain how either of them helped the team.

yawn... way to discredit yourself.

T

Last edited:

Wow, for all of these years I thought I was a Pats fan, but I guess I'm not. Thanks for showing me the folly of my ways and for bringing out the fan/not fan barometer. People love that.

So... what DID miDeuce do, anyway?

for all the clowns who voted for "zip", or that old chick who got season tix from her husband... how about a fan who actually "did something" to help the pats? the ONLY pick for fan or the year should be:
miDeuce

everyone can squawk, but if you think you are a fan, try doing half as much as miDeuce... if miDeuce doesnt win fan of the year, it is the biggest joke since Wrong Borges was allowed to write for a semi-real paper

Wow, I guess I'm not a real fan either since I have never heard of MiWhatsHisFace.

Nice way to make a first impression for him/you.

moron

Never heard of this guy....oh noes...i too am no longer a fan of the Pats..

Public Service Announcement:

"Kids! don't drink and post!"

miDeuce

Public Service Announcement:

"Kids! Don't Drink and Post!"

explain how either of them helped the team.

"Helped the team?" Is that the new definition of a Fan of the Year? Huh, I thought it was Executives of the Year and MVPs who were judged by how much they helped the team. Personally, I'll judge my Fan of the Year by their devotion, their enthusiasm, and the creative ways they find to make their Patriots love contagious. (Nothing against your choice, just against any criterion that judges Zip anything less than a great fan. That's messed up, IMO.)

so because i don't know what one of our fans did, i am no longer a fan...

It seems the MiDeuce is a person that is trying to get the word out of the "possible" Jets cameraman doing illegal things. He has been working hard to bring this to light without much success. The OP posted this same exact post in the one about the Jets Cameraman.. so I assume that that is what he means... *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back