PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FA Safety Taylor Rapp to Visit Patriots

Rather have a left tackle. Stop screwing around with Reiff and Brown and get a long term answer
I don't disagree, just wanted to prepare you that this kid is very much in play for them at 14.

Given that he reportedly visited the Patriots yesterday, this report of him “visiting this week” is confusing. Either Fowler knows something or he is confused. Maybe they convinced him to not get on the plane to Cincy last night?

Given that he reportedly visited the Patriots yesterday, this report of him “visiting this week” is confusing. Either Fowler knows something or he is confused. Maybe they convinced him to not get on the plane to Cincy last night?

I’d like to know more details on this as well.
I think Career wise cincy is the better move they are bone dry at the position.

I’d like to know more details on this as well.
I think Career wise cincy is the better move they are bone dry at the position.

The Bengals may be currently preoccupied by his Rams teammate.

Good player, hope they sign him.

If they can get Rapp under Contract, that would hopefully spell the end of the Myles Bryant experiment...

Now I’m assuming these numbers are correct. Looks good to me.

Have not seen an update on this for a couple of days so I guess Rapp is still available.

Oh I'm fully expecting Bill to grab a safety or some guard with #14 while blindly disregarding the main need on this team.
The pre-emptive woe is me, BB does not know what he is doing.. is tiring, my guess is he will not even stay at #14.

The pre-emptive woe is me, BB does not know what he is doing.. is tiring, my guess is he will not even stay at #14.
Please forgive him. He’s not very bright.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back