PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it ironic it's only Raven fans trolling this forum right now, and I haven't seen as many Jets, Fins, or Steelers fans as usual. Ironic how they're the ones talking when their centerpiece of their SB run was a murderer himself. Stay classy, Ratbird fans.

My optimistic scenario. They have said that the shooting happened where the body was found, meaning the body wasn't moved. At this location is a rental car in Hernandez name. I find it hard to believe Hernandez is stupid enough to drive somewhere in a car he rented, murder someone, and then leave the car there which would obviously make him a prime suspect. Given this I find it very hard to believe that Hernandez was at the actual scene of the crime. The only reason the car wouldn't have been removed is if the person who drove it there was unable too, i.e: dead. First of all, Hernandez doesn't need to rent a car he has plenty, and by all accounts Hernandez and Lloyd seemed to be friendly, so I think Hernandez rented this car for Lloyd to use.
Lloyd then traveled alone to the industrial park (drug deal?) and was murdered. Thus, the car he drove there in remains at the location, and the murderers get away (most likely driving the car tied to the missing side-mirror piece).

As far as the destroyed pieces, perhaps Lloyd and Hernandez fought earlier in the night, and afraid of how that would look, in an immature moment tried to destroy the evidence. Or maybe it wasn't even Hernandez? There were other individuals at the house, what is to say they didn't smash the camera and smash his cell phone, perhaps even while he was sleeping? There is too much unknown. I understand this may sound far-fetched, but let us at least give Hernandez some benefit of doubt.

(While it is a movie, and incredibly far-fetched, that Russel Crowe flick "The Next 3 Days" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1458175/) is a good example of this. Everything added together makes it seem clear as day that Lara commits murder, she even has the blood on her jacket [how do you explain that], but at the end (spoiler alert) there is an explanation. Despite EVERYTHING pointing at her being guilty she in fact wasn't.)

I find it ironic it's only Raven fans trolling this forum right now, and I haven't seen as many Jets, Fins, or Steelers fans as usual. Ironic how they're the ones talking when their centerpiece of their SB run was a murderer himself. Stay classy, Ratbird fans.

:bricks:

You realize that the Ravens fans are preaching patience as opposed to rushing to judgment, right?

There's a lot of fail going on in this thread. Props to you for being a more reasonable voice.

I keep having to check to make sure I didn't wander onto a Steelers board. This is usually a pretty sane and reasonable place.

Actually, it's not a fact because when the surveillance equipment was destroyed has not been established. As has been mentioned, it could have been destroyed by Hernandez months prior.

touche - BUT - Again - I know many of you don't follow the concept

COMMON SENSE

Having having two tight ends leads one of them to kill! Don't do it other teams, don't do it!

I'm not even looking at how one of our TE's is/could be a potential killer. I'm looking at what results we got oon the field at the end of the year. Yes, I know Gronk was hurt. But if we were stronger on the outside of the field we would've been just fine in both situations! Maybe having two dominant TE's isn't neccessarily bad for the team. But if you have nothing to back it up with, that's when it becomes your greatest downfall as an offense.

Actually, it's not a fact because when the surveillance equipment was destroyed has not been established. As has been mentioned, it could have been destroyed by Hernandez months prior.

Oh really - so the reports that Hernandez was seen on video surveillance Monday morning must mean that the video surveillance was not in working order?

Ok Pom Pom....You live in dream land.

So isn't it strange that the Ravens fans are espousing the "wait for the facts" philosophy, while quite a few alleged Pats fans already have Hernandez off the team and in prison, and are speculating on how the cap savings should be spent.

Ironic, ain't it?

Yes it is ironic. But no matter what laundry you root for... the odds say there will always be dramatic and naive fans jumping to conclusions before all the facts are in.

I keep having to check to make sure I didn't wander onto a Steelers board. This is usually a pretty sane and reasonable place.

I think the witchburners are struggling with the fact that this particular witch is a member of their favorite team, so we're seeing a lot of cognitive dissonance here.

article-2345769-1A6FC5FF000005DC-0_634x367.jpg

Aaron Hernandez: Warrant issued after surveillance footage showed him walking into his home just minutes after friend was shot 'execution-style' nearby | Mail Online

Icy - That report was from this morning, not this afternoon. It's not valid.

Events/incidents like this tend to bring the more miserable posters out of the woodwork.

I'm not so blind/uninformed that I think Lewis obstructed justice for no reason at all.

The difference, since you're apparently too dense to see it for yourself, is that Lewis actually had a trial. There are a ton of known facts that indicate that he was there and knows a lot more than he said about the crime, and that there's a very good chance that he committed the murder himself.

Ever figure out where that suit of his went?

LMFAO.... You are delusional. Yes they had a TRIAL. Ray testified agasint his buddies. In which they walked scott free. But you go right on ahead and keep proving you are more dense than mercury.

BTW have you read the entire trial script. I have.

Please point out a post that you consider "trolling" (one of ours, not the one from you, which is textbook trolling).

who cares if a Ravens fan is here? If I was a Ravens fan, I would be here too gloating. How many years of abuse did Ravens fans have to take over the murderer Ray Lewis...

Unfortunately it seems we are going to have a chance to show them how it should have been done then.

Maybe this whole 2 TE formation was a bad idea from the start.

Looking outside of Hernandez's potential criminal status, has the system put up huge numbers?? Of course. But at the end of the day, you need to throw the ball outside the numbers and get the ball down the field. In games where it mattered most (i.e. the SB) our offense would either fail us because someone had the game plan to stop our system, or one of the TE's would go down and we had nothing else to turn to. We've become too reliant on our TE's. Look, the 2 TE set has been revolutionary from the start, but I don't know if it's a recipe for winning titles. I know more important things are on the line with the Hernandez situation. But who as a Pats fan can't help but look at what this offense will look like moving forward without Hernandez??

When both tight ends have been healthy, it's been excellent. I still maintain that we would have won the last 2 SBs if Gronk had stayed healthy.

The problem isn't the 2 TE formation. It's that we have two TEs who keep getting injured.

My optimistic scenario. They have said that the shooting happened where the body was found, meaning the body wasn't moved. At this location is a rental car in Hernandez name. I find it hard to believe Hernandez is stupid enough to drive somewhere in a car he rented, murder someone, and then leave the car there which would obviously make him a prime suspect. Given this I find it very hard to believe that Hernandez was at the actual scene of the crime. The only reason the car wouldn't have been removed is if the person who drove it there was unable too, i.e: dead. First of all, Hernandez doesn't need to rent a car he has plenty, and by all accounts Hernandez and Lloyd seemed to be friendly, so I think Hernandez rented this car for Lloyd to use.
Lloyd then traveled alone to the industrial park (drug deal?) and was murdered. Thus, the car he drove there in remains at the location, and the murderers get away (most likely driving the car tied to the missing side-mirror piece).

As far as the destroyed pieces, perhaps Lloyd and Hernandez fought earlier in the night, and afraid of how that would look, in an immature moment tried to destroy the evidence. Or maybe it wasn't even Hernandez? There were other individuals at the house, what is to say they didn't smash the camera and smash his cell phone, perhaps even while he was sleeping? There is too much unknown. I understand this may sound far-fetched, but let us at least give Hernandez some benefit of doubt.

(While it is a movie, and incredibly far-fetched, that Russel Crowe flick "The Next 3 Days" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1458175/) is a good example of this. Everything added together makes it seem clear as day that Lara commits murder, she even has the blood on her jacket [how do you explain that], but at the end (spoiler alert) there is an explanation. Despite EVERYTHING pointing at her being guilty she in fact wasn't.)

Maybe everything you said about Odin driving out there by himself is correct...

maybe Aaron found out he was dead and wanted to call the cops, but his buddies didn't want him too and they destroyed his phone..then they realized it was all done on video, so they destroyed that too. Then maybe they told Aaron that if he said anything, they would kill his mother, or maybe even pin the murder on him...

that scenario is possible...doubtful but possible.

:bricks:

You realize that the Ravens fans are preaching patience as opposed to rushing to judgment, right?

Alright, maybe I rushed to judgement on them a little too quick looking more at some of their posts. I will apoligize. One, that I rushed to judgement too quick. And two, I don't feel like I could keep up with your 3,000 posts per hour rate, Deus. So their no point in me having an arguement with you. :cool:

So long endorsement money. I'm sure Puma will be following soon.

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 25s

CytoSport, makers of Muscle Milk, has terminated endorsement deal with Aaron Hernandez, per ESPN's @darrenrovell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents