PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, some of you are bending over backwards to excuse him.

I don't know the story and he might be an innocent bystander but look at a few things.

1) He's reportedly destroyed evidence
2) He's an associate of the guy
3) He rented the car
4) He was one of the last people seen with him
5) He's been (by reports) uncooperative with the police
6) Body found near his house

I'm not even going to mention Florida.

Yes, he might be innocent but there's enough there to stop defending him and let him explain himself to the authorities.

If half of this is true, he's in deep **** and there are no reasons to defend him. The ball is in his court and it's pretty obvious the police and FBI are involved and are digging into this more and more and he's at the center of it.

Time to convict....NO... we're long past the point of making excuses for the guy though. If he's guilty, he deserves his fate.

Every couple of hours seems to yield something new. The latest is that he smashed cell phones and destroyed surveillance at his house. A few more hours from now, I shudder to think what else they might find. A missing finger found in his basement? (Yes I was being sarcastic.)

These mental gymnastics some are going through to try and excuse him are getting more and more complex. Fun to watch though. but I've given up thinking this was just some misunderstanding back this morning around the time they linked him to driving the car right around the time the crime was committed.

I did not back off of that. Ropes & Gray is, after all, a law firm. Aaron Hernandez is not the deep pockets in this situation.

If you think the Patriots are doing anything other than not saying anything than you are kind of delusional.

Reading comprehension problems I see.

Let's all pretend he's not involved. Set him free... he plays for the Pats.

God, the mental midgets that infect this place sometimes...congrats.

I'm not convicting him. I'm just rolling my eyes and nimrods like you that seem to think all of these little things are coincidental.

Hey Einstein

before commenting on poster intelligence, look at the thread title.

The "explosive" evidence that started this thread was supposedly Hernandez was with this guy shortly before.

Now we know it was Friday night and this was committed Sunday/Monday.

Arrest was imminent...not now.

Care to gander if the "cleaning crew"...... "scrubbing" might actually be house cleaning?

How exactly does one do a crime late Sunday then get a "crew" in so fast?

I was thinking the same thing until I heard he was shot in the back of the head. Hardly sounds like a domestic
struggle. More likely drug related.

Still sounds odd that AHern or his dudes would shoot him in the back of the head. That's execution style, something you'd do to someone who wronged you in a pretty bad way. Only reasons I could see that in this case is he was trying to extort AHern, he had robbed AHern or he had done something to AHern's girlfriend or the girlfriend's sister.

Also sounds like someone got ripped off in a drug deal. I doubt AHern would need to rob this guy.

it seems like only a few months ago we actually talked about football.

I was thinking the same thing until I heard he was shot in the back of the head. Hardly sounds like a domestic
struggle. More likely drug related.

Sounds more like an execution style shooting than some domestic struggle.

You said if half of it was true he would be in deep ****. That is half and there is no evidence what so ever and would be completely demolished in court if you tried to make these points. Keep them eyes rollin'

Dude, if you ever get in trouble. Don't represent yourself. You're a disaster as a lawyer. You are truly clueless. Stop before you look anymore foolish. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Dude, if you ever get in trouble. Don't represent yourself. You're a disaster as a lawyer. You are truly clueless. Stop before you look anymore foolish. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Lol ok. Keep the circumstantial evidence coming. Let me know when they finally connect the dots to AHern

Every couple of hours seems to yield something new. The latest is that he smashed cell phones and destroyed surveillance at his house. A few more hours from now, I shudder to think what else they might find. A missing finger found in his basement? (Yes I was being sarcastic.)

These mental gymnastics some are going through to try and excuse him are getting more and more complex. Fun to watch though. but I've given up thinking this was just some misunderstanding back this morning around the time they linked him to driving the car right around the time the crime was committed.

That's all I'm saying. Time to stop making excuses for the guy. He needs to come clean with the police. He's either involved or covering for someone. People want to bury their head in the sand and pretend it's not happening. Even if he's protecting someone, he's obstructing justice.

Lol ok. Keep the circumstantial evidence coming. Let me know when they finally connect the dots to AHern

Let me guess... not a lawyer but you play one on the internet.

You do realize you posted this on a thread that was started with "explosive" news Hernandez was with the victim shortly before.

We now know that was Friday/Saturday and the crime was Sunday/Monday.

Perhaps some are skeptical because so far most of what's reported has been proven false

Arrest imminent anyone?

Let me guess... not a lawyer but you play one on the internet.

No. The difference is you post circumstantial evidence and claim to know what the deal is. You said he rented a car as one of your points and then list 2 or 3 ridiculously irrelevant other points. Then you attack someone who doesn't agree with your stance. Nice one!

I don't know the details of Hernandez' contract, but if a player decides to just up and retire, he doesn't get guaranteed money and he might even have to return some of his signing bonus.

Hernandez, obviously, isn't exactly "retiring" here but the effect is the same. This is why I don't think the Patriots will cut him. They will declare him as not having reported to camp.

Isn't there a morals clause in AH's contract? I picked this up on a post from a Boston Herald article on topic. If so, the Pats might opt out using that...as one poster put it. FYI: this is why the sheer volume of filings/complaints/investigations is so damning, in my opinion.

After the incident in question he hired professional cleaners and got rid surveillance equipment. Oh, and smashed his phone. Sounds legit to me.

No. The difference is you post circumstantial evidence and claim to know what the deal is. You said he rented a car as one of your points and then list 2 or 3 ridiculously irrelevant other points and call for a conviction. Then you attack someone who doesn't agree with your stance. Nice one!

Not only are you an internet lawyer, you either can't read or you just make crap up. Where did I call for a conviction? Where did I claim to "know what the deal is"?

You're just making crap up now to cover your tracks. You're a disaster as I stated before.

Your legal mind is as sharp as sea glass.

That's all I'm saying. Time to stop making excuses for the guy. He needs to come clean with the police. He's either involved or covering for someone. People want to bury their head in the sand and pretend it's not happening. Even if he's protecting someone, he's obstructing justice.

How do you know he hasn't? One report says he isn't cooperating...another says he was waiting for a lawyer....another says he made them get search warrants....another quotes a cop on scene saying he is cooperating, he's in there...he is fine.

So which is it?

He could be talking via his lawyers... He could be talking directly to the police with his lawyers present....its all speculation at this point. An annonymous source says "he" destroyed the video evidence, how do they know "he" did it? If he admitted to destroying the evidence then wouldn't that admission in turn be considered cooperating with the police during the investigation?

Calling someone a mental midget and a nimrod, becuase they have the audacity to refrain from judgement, until at the very least, the authorities reveal some facts about the case on the record, sounds like something a mental midget himself would do. Just saying.

Not only are you an internet lawyer. You either can't read or you just make crap up. Where did I call for a conviction? Where did I claim to "know what the deal is"?

You're just making crap up now to cover your tracks. You're a disaster as I stated before.

You're legal mind is as sharp as sea glass.

You're right I changed my post as I read yours wrong. You didn't call for a conviction but you list reasons on how AHern would be "in deep **** if half of this is true" which is bull**** since its all circumstantial in the first place. You flying off the handle with insults already tells me what type of person I am dealing with anyways so I don't take it personal.

After the incident in question he hired professional cleaners and got rid surveillance equipment. Oh, and smashed his phone. Sounds legit to me.

According to the media, who never blows a small thing waaaaaay out of proportion.

Bsdt7.png

You do realize you posted this on a thread that was started with "explosive" news Hernandez was with the victim shortly before.

We now know that was Friday/Saturday and the crime was Sunday/Monday.

Perhaps some are skeptical because so far most of what's reported has been proven false

Arrest imminent anyone?

The imminent arrest was some journalist jumping the gun, but so far is about the only thing "proven" false. (...and THAT had nothing to do with the case itself.) it wasn't "most" being proven false. it wasn't "half." It wasn't a "third" that was PROVEN false. It was just one report about an immenent arrest that was immediately shot down.

...and besides, it sure got to be more "explosive" since this thread started. Say, has anyone PROVEN the allegations of smashed cell phones and destroyed surveillence as total BS yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST