PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excellent NY Times article on Defamegate

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he payed that betrayal forward to us.

I imagine you're talking about the 1st and 4th round draft choices. I'm very interested to see what Trader Bill does when the draft comes around. Somehow I think the Patriots will get a pick before #60.

Hate to be talking about this before the game today, but have to step in to clarify something:

The networks might have played portions of the footage (I believe it was from Glazer's tape and Fox was the first network to play those portions), but never the full tape.

That is why the public were stunned when we heard about their destruction. Not only that, Goodell made some statement to the effect that every single tape has been destroyed and that if he finds more, he will penalize the Pats further.

That was infuriating for both the Pats fans and non-Pats fans because Pats fans thought the tapes did contain proof of other teams taping us (which Goodell didn't want to be exposed, and so his threat to penalize us upon any new revelation would hurt us more); whereas, non-Pats world thought that there was far more damaging evidence in the tapes and its destruction was proof that Goodell is in Kraft's pockets and did that to save the Pats.

Contrary to you thinking it is a crap, Glazer does have at least a copy of this CAMERA-gate infringhment tape.

And that friggin man has given interviews too! :D

See below for links (among many, Igave only a recent pft article and also an earlier article):

----------------
Glazer still has SpyGate tape, was threatened with jail over it

http://deadspin.com/jay-glazer-on-ufos-his-copy-of-the-spygate-tape-and-g-1509724480

-------------------

Based on what Glazer says is on the tape, it was/is unbelievable that that is all the evidence the NFL* had to humiliate us that badly.

And we thought that Mr. Kraft might have learnt never to trust them. :(

Fans who have not yet read the bleacher report might as well read it to understand the background, whose premise sadly applies for this deflategate-saga also:

The Truth About Spygate: Punishing Success and Promoting Parity

GO PATS!!
The NFL supplied the tape shown on television. It was playing on the network set in the presence of Goodell who was making a statement while it ran. It was boring, simply showing the opposing team's hand signals. There was nothing mysterious or clandestine about any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back