PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN:Mangini's insight on Belichick, Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrecks would be wise too remember the adage that "pride goeth before a fall".

Pride also comes before prison, privates, and probable. :eek:

Wrecks would be wise too remember the adage that "pride goeth before a fall".

.........before the fall"....sorry for nitpicking:itsok:

I Bet the phone call went like this:

Rex: Hey bro, what's up?

Rob: Nothing much, how about you?

Rex: Oh, you know...we're playing the G*D Damn Pats and I figured I'd touch base with you...err...you know, since you guys were the last to beat the G*D Damn Pats.

Rob: Yeah, I was expecting this call...you know, you're gonna have a hard time playing straight up on them, you'll need to disguise your D especially at the LOS.

Rex: Wait, what do you G*D Damn mean we can't play them straight up...have you seen our G*D Damn Roster, it reads like a F'ing all star team.

Rob: Yeah, well...hmm...I definitely wouldn't keep Revis on the outside, I'd move him around if I were you.

Rex: Are you G*D Damn kidding me? Revis take's away half the F'ing field, Brady won't even look to that side of the field. Plus he didn't even play in the second half of our first game and we smoked them.

Rob: Well, BB is a pretty smart guy and he'll probably have a pretty good plan for attacking you guys, plus their team seems more dangerous since Moss left. Oh and why the hell did you waive that Woodhead kid, he's incredible.

Rex: Damn it Rob, you're really starting to piss me off, that Woodhead kid couldn't make our roster...remember...All-star roster?! And as for BB being smarter than me...you're freaking crazy, we're both 9-2 and we already beat him this year. I mean, how smart could he be?

Rob: Uh, he's got like 5 Super Bow....

Rex: You and your G*D Damn rings, why do you always bring that sh*t up...Ooo...My name is Rob and I got 2 Super Bowl Rings...nah, nah, nah... I'm so G*D Damn special. Why don't you just go back to kissing BB's ass Rob.

Rob: Oh Rex, seriously, you can be such a pr*ck sometimes.

Rex: Hey, anyway, I finally bought one of those G*D Damn iPhones you've been talking about. But I got a question. I made a video for my wife on this G*D Damn thing. How do I download it now? Oh wait, what does this YouTube button do...

Dude. LOVE IT!!! :rofl:

I think Mangini is really good as an analyst. i wish him well

Go see your doctor and ask him why your vision is blurry and you're having a hard time staying clear-headed. Maybe you have the flu. If that checks out, buy a bottle of Vagisil and go out in a rowboat on a little lake near your house and play Fredo Goes Fishing with your favorite Gumba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back