PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Erdoboy's Training Camp Photos and Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdoboy

Rookie
Reaction score
Greetings from Training camp.

As with last summer I have been able to come up to Foxboro to attend training camp. I have been posting notes of my observations over at my website. But likely of more value (I hope) are the photos. At least that is where I am putting most of my time and efforts. In my opinion the images are improving daily.

Please feel free to down load images if you want to have them for personal, non-profit use.

I hope you find them to your enjoyment. If you are looking for images of a certain player, let me know and I will make an effort to get some shots of that player/person. Assuming that they are in camp.

http://www. erdoboy.com/patriots/
or for a more direct link
http://tinyurl.com/22sbah

Have a good day and see you at camp tomorrow...

Erdoboy

Thanks for the hard work. I have yet to finish working through the images, but I appreciate the action shots and the links from your camp tales. Well Done!

These pictures are all fantastic. Great job. You're competing with the Patriots.com official ones with a lot of these. Thanks for all the hard work.

These pictures are all fantastic. Great job. You're competing with the Patriots.com official ones with a lot of these. Thanks for all the hard work.

Well the hard part is not the taking them. But rather the editing of the pics. :cool: Been shooting about 300-500 images per session. A lot of them are junk because the pizza vendor walks in front of the camera, or 500mm manual focus lens did not get focused fast enough. Or that the D70s only lets me shoot 3fps.

But most of all I am having fun and I think am getting some decent stuff for a portfolio for later on.

More on the way..maybe tonight. Most likely tomorrow as there are a lot to go through tonight since the whole practice was 11 on 11. Some great fun with the linemen.

Go Pats
Erdoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes