PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Enjoy this Steeler fan blowing a gasket in the final minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood people who throw things around and scream at the TV.

I means I see why they might but I have always been one to celebrate or complain to the people around me. I certainly wouldn't make a big mess cause of something not going my way. Maybe throw a pillow on the ground but a bowl of chips? Really?

I connect with this guy on a spiritual level. I don't throw things, but otherwise this is what I'm like to watch a game with. The dogs were hiding yesterday.

It's just a kid upset that his team lost in heartbreaking fashion. No big deal. He'll learn as he gets older not to take a sporting event that seriously.

Oh wait, that's legitimately a fat middle aged man losing his **** over a football game in front of his family and/or guests.

Yikes...

I have never understood people who throw things around and scream at the TV.

I means I see why they might but I have always been one to celebrate or complain to the people around me. I certainly wouldn't make a big mess cause of something not going my way. Maybe throw a pillow on the ground but a bowl of chips? Really?
I'm pretty sure in a drunk rage I've thrown half empty bag of Tostitos on a hard wood floor before. Even drunk me would think twice about throwing dip though. This guy doesn't seem drunk though, where are the endless bottles of beer? Must just be a Steeler fan.

The Cowboy fan video of the guy destroying his entire apartment and aquarium then screaming "where's the fish, where's the fish, I'm gonna bite their heads off" is the worst one I ever saw.

thanks for posting this... I'm glad this game was not a blow out and they were tormented by it. Patriot mystique against Steelers.

The Cowboy fan video of the guy destroying his entire apartment and aquarium then screaming "where's the fish, where's the fish, I'm gonna bite their heads off" is the worst one I ever saw.

thanks for posting this... I'm glad this game was not a blow out and they were tormented by it. Patriot mystique against Steelers.
The old Vikings fan with his cane when the wide left playoff field goal a couple years ago pretty good. His daughters and grand daughters all saying "I'm so sorry dad" while he is smashing the coffee table with the cane is priceless..

LOL, I can't really say anything because that was pretty much me at my house, but just on opposite plays. Love the pan to the chip stuck to the ceiling at the end ;-)

What exactly does he believe to be B S ? His team losing?

What exactly does he believe to be B S ? His team losing?
The James drop. Most of the salty fans of other teams are *****ing over that today. I’m roasting people on social media left and right.

I only scream during games like that one last night, but when I get riled up I'm very loud and I have quite a booming voice. With that said, I've never thrown or broken anything. I usually have to force myself to tone it down for my mother's sake, who has been known to be in a bad mood days after big Patriots losses.

The loudest I got besides the interception was the ******** illegal touching call. Cooks was forced out of bounds and was fighting to stay in the entire time and barely stepped out... It's a judgement call, but it was a bad one. The PI on the next play was absolutely a make up call. I mean, it was still PI, but the timing and the fact that the receiver was Gronk sealed it for me that it was a make up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back