PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman's words to Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
But Brady drew inspiration from a teammate on Sunday for the win as well, the same source for the prediction. Before the Patriots' first drive in overtime, the final drive of the game, Edelman also had an inspiring message for Brady. They were back sitting on the bench, about to stand up and put on helmets, when Edelman turned to his friend.

"Let's go score and win this thing, baby," Edelman says.

"Let's go win it all," Brady replied.

"For your mom. For your mom, bro."

Julian Edelman predicted the Patriots' Super Bowl comeback at halftime

'nuff said

TB12 on EEI said his mom's prognosis is good.

Still sounded like she was still in chemo treatments

Poor woman is going though sheer hell.

TB12 on EEI said his mom's prognosis is good.

Still sounded like she was still in chemo treatments

Poor woman is going though sheer hell.
Absolutely sickening to think she was diagnosed around the time Brady was going through his initial appeal process.

To think that the Brady's had to deal with the sheer corruption, degradation and stress of that travesty only to be topped by a cancer diagnosis of Mrs. Brady makes me sick.

Absolutely sickening to think she was diagnosed around the time Brady was going through his initial appeal process.

To think that the Brady's had to deal with the sheer corruption, degradation and stress of that travesty only to be topped by a cancer diagnosis of Mrs. Brady makes me sick.

That's life for you. Others get a diagnosis while having to work their ass off to feed their family and not while going through an annoying legal proceeding. I get your point but in the big scheme of things there are worse situations happening every day.

Excellent news.

Tommy, if you happen to see this, we're all pulling for you, your mom, and your family.

Take care and have a Brady day,

Brian

That's life for you. Others get a diagnosis while having to work their ass off to feed their family and not while going through an annoying legal proceeding. I get your point but in the big scheme of things there are worse situations happening every day.
Not comparing or saying the Brady's situation was harder. I, myself, just like many here I'm sure, have gone through similar hardships.

Just pointing it out considering the relevance of the vindication against Goodell and Brady's mom's situation.

Prayers to her and everybody else going through similar circumstances.

True, and I have been there, but there has to be an added stress factor of dealing with it all in the public eye, as TB12 had to, day in, day out, every day.

True, and I have been there, but there has to be an added stress factor of dealing with it all in the public eye, as TB12 had to, day in, day out, every day.

Not trying to start an argument. I suppose everyone has their own subjective view on how serious problems in life are based on what they have been through. When you are a child a broken toy seems like the end of the world and when you grow up you see how trivial those issues were in retrospect.

The same is true for this. I am sure for Brady all of this was exhausting and felt awful. As someone who isn't as privileged as he is I can only say that "at least he never had to worry about the financial future of his family" while going through hardship like cancer. It's all relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick