PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dumbest Post of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewwho

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I was just lurking at the Jags board while the board was down and could not believe the post I read on how Tom Brady did not beat the Jags and how he is average. This has to take the cake however:

"Well if Tom Brady isn't all that.... who is?" [quote by Jag fan]

[response by Jag fan]
Drew Brees, Brett Farve, Carson Palmer.

The true gun slingers. Yes they get INT's, but thats what happens when you throw beyond 5 yards down field (bombing to Moss by just heiving it into a triple team aside).

Mangini has to do something in his free time from an early offseason.

If you expect to go to another team's site after a playoff loss and find generosity, you are actually being disingenuous about your expectations.

You get pain, frustration, and crazy statements after a playoff loss. Why bother quoting them?

I was just lurking at the Jags board while the board was down and could not believe the post I read on how Tom Brady did not beat the Jags and how he is average. This has to take the cake however:

"Well if Tom Brady isn't all that.... who is?" [quote by Jag fan]

[response by Jag fan]
Drew Brees, Brett Farve, Carson Palmer.

The true gun slingers. Yes they get INT's, but thats what happens when you throw beyond 5 yards down field (bombing to Moss by just heiving it into a triple team aside).

2guns.gif
___
faint.gif

If you expect to go to another team's site after a playoff loss and find generosity, you are actually being disingenuous about your expectations.

You get pain, frustration, and crazy statements after a playoff loss. Why bother quoting them?
Why bother posting 1200 times on another teams site, and dont say you are a Pat fan, you clearly are not.

I have one that will knock yours to second place.

On the Chargers forum yesterday, there was a thread about how Cromartie would lock Moss down. Cromartie's faster, stronger, can jump higher...

The kicker: one poster actually said, "If Cromartie was a wide receiver, he'd be better than Moss."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents