PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

don't even remember reading this harbaugh bit from way back -- kinda interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

eom

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...ateGate-/28beee63-78f0-49c3-b53b-d9fae60b696f

Harbaugh said nobody on his team noticed anything with the Patriots’ offensive balls because they never had a chance to handle those. He said they did notice softer kicking balls, but at the time, they simply attributed it to cold weather.

“As far as the kicking balls, you know it was 20 degrees out, so the balls were softer, our guys told us during the game. I just chalked that up to the fact that it was cold,” Harbaugh said. “Both teams were kicking the same kicking ball. I didn’t really think anything of it during the game. Other than that, it’s not something that I really gave any thought to at all.”

I thought Brady threw a pick right before half.

I very rarely care what any Harbaby has to say.

Meanwhile, it's amusing how Brady has very different feelings about the two Harbaugh brothers.

So you mean to tell me John Harbaugh knows that cold weather will make a ball softer, but the f***ing VP of Game Day Operations didn't?

just reading this, and I kinda need a coffee, and I kinda tuned out of detective mode a while back as it becomes more and more blatant and ridiculous....but....wasn't there some kind of e-mail from colts equip mgr, sean sullivan, to grigson claiming balt special teams coach alerted pagano to underinflated balls...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST