PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphin's Incognito blatantly trying to injure texan's players ankle. No call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to pass judgment based on one play. Could very well be retaliation for something Smith did earlier in the game, or earlier in their careers.

Retaliation is worse than the original offence!

If this is the case, he is proving further that he is mindless scum!

Battle red blog, really good site. The fans are pretty awesome over there.

Now THIS is hilarious:

Dolphins' Incognito denies he played dirty against Texans | kens5.com San Antonio

"......"It’s a label that has been with me since I was a younger player, when I quite frankly did play dirty and I would go after guys," Incognito said Monday. "The first couple of years in St. Louis, I was playing frustrated football. I wasn’t mature enough to handle the situations we were in. We were doing a lot of losing.

"So I think back then the tag was deserved. I have evolved, and I think that label still sticks. Once you’re labeled with it, it’s very hard to shake."

---Yeah, 'Now that I'm with a winning team like the MIAMI FREAKING DOLPHINS, I'm much less frustrated and more at peace with myself.' :D :D :D

---Yeah, 'Now that I'm with a winning team like the MIAMI FREAKING DOLPHINS, I'm much less frustrated and more at peace with myself.' :D :D :D

ROTFL.

10 char.

Did that not draw any kind of flag? I would have thought that the furious kicking would have caught someone's attention.

As often as this kind of stuff happens, though normally in a more subtle fashion, it's not unbelievable that it went overlooked, but Smith's reaction was not subtle and even passable as anything but kicking back at a guy holding his leg. I've been largely defensive of the replacement refs, largely insisting that the normal refs blow just as many calls (Hochules did call Cutler's fumble an incomplete pass to refresh everyone's memory:eek:), but that kind of BS Incognito pulled was downright scumly.

Did that not draw any kind of flag? I would have thought that the furious kicking would have caught someone's attention.

As often as this kind of stuff happens, though normally in a more subtle fashion, it's not unbelievable that it went overlooked, but Smith's reaction was not subtle and even passable as anything but kicking back at a guy holding his leg. I've been largely defensive of the replacement refs, largely insisting that the normal refs blow just as many calls (Hochules did call Cutler's fumble an incomplete pass to refresh everyone's memory:eek:), but that kind of BS Incognito pulled was downright scumly.

He should have drawn a flag for his stupid doo-wop haircut. The guy looks like a fat, walking, talking beatle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye