PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Division Winners

irishfanatic

2023 Pick'em Winner
NFL Picks Grand Champ!
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Pick'em Champ
Reaction score
Hi Pats fans. Every year (with minimal success I might add), I place an accumulator wager on Division winners. I would be interested on your opinions on the tough NFC West and also the AFC North. I am leaning towards the 49's and Brown's respectively. Also in NFC East torn between Washington and Dallas with my gut leaning towards the former.
Look forward to your expert views and thanks in advance.

Buf,KC,Ten,Cle
GB,TB,Was and SF.

Pats finish 9-8 but we’re all feeling good about Mac at the end of the season. The playoff drought ends in 2022 but for this year that 3rd place schedule turns out not to be as easy as it looks.

Final 4: Cle, Buf, TB, GB
Super Bowl: Bucs over Browns. Seems only right Brady gets to beat Rodgers again. :)

Bills, Queefs, Tits, Ravennes
Fappers, Cowboys, Bucs, 49ers

Pats finish 9-8 but we’re all feeling good about Mac at the end of the season. The playoff drought ends in 2022 but for this year that 3rd place schedule turns out not to be as easy as it looks.

Final 4: Cle, Buf, TB, GB
Super Bowl: Bucs over Browns. Seems only right Brady gets to beat Rodgers again. :)
Probably, though I think this is a tougher year than expected for Bionic Brady, due to injuries. I think it’s the last year of a glorious career for the GOAT.

I’m going with KC winning it all.

Buffalo, Baltimore, Tennessee, Kansas City

Tampa Bay, Los Angeles, Green Bay, Dallas

New England will challenge Buffalo.
Both Pittsburgh and Cleveland will keep the North close.
The AFCS sucks, but Tennessee looks like the best positioned.
KC will have a rough year, but are still ahead of the competition.

The Bucs should win their Division easily.
San Fran chases the Rams.
If either Minnesota or Chicago steps up, they can steal this - I think GB might just melt in bullsh*t this year.
WFT can take it if Dallas does Dallas.

I'll do you one better.

AFCE

Bills 13-4 - The Bills overachieved last year IMO, but they are an improved team this year and this time have the feel of a 13 win team.
Pats - 10-7 - Mac has some growing pains, but overall has a great rookie year. I think he wins OROY.
Dolphins 8-9 - Dolphins were not as good as their record last year, now they're worse.
Jets 5-12 - Wilson gives Jets fans something to cheer and hope for in an otherwise forgettable year. I think he's legit.

AFCN

Browns - 12-5 - They are erratic, but their talent can't be denied.
Ravens - 11-6 - Lamar Jackson continues his trend of looking a little worse each year. After 2 years running for 1000+ yards, he sadly can't escape this year unscathed.
Steelers 8-9 - That legit D keeps this team respectable once Ben again becomes a corpse in November.
Bengals 5-12 - Can we surround this Burrow kid with a better team please? I wanna see that.

AFCW

Chiefs 13-4 - KC escaped with some wins they shouldn't have last year, those games don't go their way this time. They still get the first seed.
Broncos 9-8 - Look what this team did in 20' with Lock. Bridgewater is a substantial upgrade. Also, that 52 looks good..
Chargers 8-9 - They didn't do enough to fix that D.
Raiders 7-10 - Carr is probably the most under appreciated QB in the NFL. Sucks he's on this dumpster fire.

AFCS

Titans 12-5 - A very easy path for them in this division.
Colts 8-9 - Rivers had an AMAZING year last year. Maybe his best. Going from that to Zach Wilson will hurt.
Jags - 4-13 - Lawrence steals a few games, but this team needs a lot of work
Texans 1-16 - Not worth a comment.

AFC playoff seedings. 1 Chiefs 2 Bills 3 Browns 4 Titans 5 Ravens 6 Patriots 7 Broncos (not many people will see this coming lol)

NFCE

Cowboys 10-7 - Same old under achieving Cowgirls. Good thing their division sucks
WFT - 9-8 - They just need to work out QB, but they are close
Eagles 7-10 - Their D line, particularly pass rush, is potentially absolutely disgusting. Also expect Minshew to take over the starting job.
Giants 5-12 - A improved division makes it harder for them to look competent.

NFCN

Packers - 12-5 - They were lucky to win as many as they did last year. With a harder schedule they don't look at good.
Vikings 9-8 - It's their turn to be on this side of mediocrity
Bears 8-9 - Prediction. The Bears feel the pressure to go to Fields as their season slowly goes down the drain, they do, and he gets hurt cause they rushed him before he was ready. Typical Bears.
Lions - 5-12 - Yes, they are still in fact, in the NFL. In case you were wondering.

NFCW

Rams 12-5 - Stafford is better than Goff, yet he is still Stafford. So I can't give them more than 12 wins, though by rights they should have.
Seahawks 11-6 - Whispers about Wilson will be starting if he again fails to make headway in the playoffs, right or wrong.
49ers 11-6 - They will look deadly again if healthy.
Cardinals 6-11 - They are better than this, but when you likely go 1-5 in your loaded division, it's hard to look good.

NFCS

Bucs 17-0 - Yep. I said it. I have looked carefully at their schedule. Everything that SHOULD trip them up this year tripped them up last year. They have an easy road and this team is absolutely freaking stacked in every spot. But will they finish it?
Falcons 8-9 - They bounce back after a down year last year. Still no defense though.
Saints 8-9 - They will miss Brees big time. Even as a shell, he is much better than Winston.
Panthers 6-11 - McCaffrey needs to go somewhere else.

NFC playoff seeings: 1 Bucs 2 Rams 3 Packers 4 Cowboys 5 Seahawks 6 49ers 7 Vikings

I'll do you one better.

AFCE

Bills 13-4 - The Bills overachieved last year IMO, but they are an improved team this year and this time have the feel of a 13 win team.
Pats - 10-7 - Mac has some growing pains, but overall has a great rookie year. I think he wins OROY.
Dolphins 8-9 - Dolphins were not as good as their record last year, now they're worse.
Jets 5-12 - Wilson gives Jets fans something to cheer and hope for in an otherwise forgettable year. I think he's legit.

AFCN

Browns - 12-5 - They are erratic, but their talent can't be denied.
Ravens - 11-6 - Lamar Jackson continues his trend of looking a little worse each year. After 2 years running for 1000+ yards, he sadly can't escape this year unscathed.
Steelers 8-9 - That legit D keeps this team respectable once Ben again becomes a corpse in November.
Bengals 5-12 - Can we surround this Burrow kid with a better team please? I wanna see that.

AFCW

Chiefs 13-4 - KC escaped with some wins they shouldn't have last year, those games don't go their way this time. They still get the first seed.
Broncos 9-8 - Look what this team did in 20' with Lock. Bridgewater is a substantial upgrade. Also, that 52 looks good..
Chargers 8-9 - They didn't do enough to fix that D.
Raiders 7-10 - Carr is probably the most under appreciated QB in the NFL. Sucks he's on this dumpster fire.

AFCS

Titans 12-5 - A very easy path for them in this division.
Colts 8-9 - Rivers had an AMAZING year last year. Maybe his best. Going from that to Zach Wilson will hurt.
Jags - 4-13 - Lawrence steals a few games, but this team needs a lot of work
Texans 1-16 - Not worth a comment.

AFC playoff seedings. 1 Chiefs 2 Bills 3 Browns 4 Titans 5 Ravens 6 Patriots 7 Broncos (not many people will see this coming lol)

NFCE

Cowboys 10-7 - Same old under achieving Cowgirls. Good thing their division sucks
WFT - 9-8 - They just need to work out QB, but they are close
Eagles 7-10 - Their D line, particularly pass rush, is potentially absolutely disgusting. Also expect Minshew to take over the starting job.
Giants 5-12 - A improved division makes it harder for them to look competent.

NFCN

Packers - 12-5 - They were lucky to win as many as they did last year. With a harder schedule they don't look at good.
Vikings 9-8 - It's their turn to be on this side of mediocrity
Bears 8-9 - Prediction. The Bears feel the pressure to go to Fields as their season slowly goes down the drain, they do, and he gets hurt cause they rushed him before he was ready. Typical Bears.
Lions - 5-12 - Yes, they are still in fact, in the NFL. In case you were wondering.

NFCW

Rams 12-5 - Stafford is better than Goff, yet he is still Stafford. So I can't give them more than 12 wins, though by rights they should have.
Seahawks 11-6 - Whispers about Wilson will be starting if he again fails to make headway in the playoffs, right or wrong.
49ers 11-6 - They will look deadly again if healthy.
Cardinals 6-11 - They are better than this, but when you likely go 1-5 in your loaded division, it's hard to look good.

NFCS

Bucs 17-0 - Yep. I said it. I have looked carefully at their schedule. Everything that SHOULD trip them up this year tripped them up last year. They have an easy road and this team is absolutely freaking stacked in every spot. But will they finish it?
Falcons 8-9 - They bounce back after a down year last year. Still no defense though.
Saints 8-9 - They will miss Brees big time. Even as a shell, he is much better than Winston.
Panthers 6-11 - McCaffrey needs to go somewhere else.

NFC playoff seeings: 1 Bucs 2 Rams 3 Packers 4 Cowboys 5 Seahawks 6 49ers 7 Vikings
Only thing that might stop the Bucs from 17-0 is injuries. Otherwise I don’t see one game on their schedule that they shouldn’t win. @LAR is the closest I guess. I’d like our chances a lot better with Gilmore healthy. Maybe the bills but it’s a home game for the Bucs.

Barfalo Billiards, Bal'mo Murderer-Worshippers, Indy Clots, KC Queefs

WC: Cleveland Brownies, Tennessee Titties, Sh!tsdirt Squealers.

WTF, fudgePackers, Tompa Gronkaneers, Seahags

WC: Lams, Vikings, 49ers.

Imagine... the Bucs... undefeated... in the Super Bowl, against Mac and the Pats...

...and Mac wins!!!!!

5m5u56.gif

AFC: Bills, Chiefs, Browns, Titans
Wildcard: Patriots, Ravens, Raiders

NFC: Cowboys, Rams, Packers, Bucs
Wildcard: Football team, 49ers, Seahawks

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back