Welcome to PatsFans.com

Diversion: The Devin Hester Show

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BlitzFritz, Dec 17, 2006.

1. BlitzFritz

BlitzFritz Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

every year or two, someone comes along that warrants DirecTV sunday ticket to avoid missing the best entertainiment money can buy. (i remember the culpepper/moss year one; michale vick's first year)

anyway, this guy is nuts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkpP0bdd3aw
  2. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 8 / -1

Sunday Ticket is awesome. The Rams from 99-01 were fun to watch. I'd be watching a typical 10-7 late 3rd quarter game. Rams would be marching up and down the field the whole game. I think 2 of the 3 highest rated games this year were Indy at Denver and Chicago at NE. Wasn't on local tv here.
    We got the Giants/Titans instead of our game and Jets/Browns instead of
    Indy/Denver. I'd have probably blown up my Fox Station if I didn't have
    the ticket.
  3. VJCPatriot

VJCPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +46 / 1 / -4

I'd agree that Devin Hester is currently the most dangerous returner in the game. I'd say he's easily worth a couple of wins the Bears wouldn't currently have since their offense is so atrocious at times. Then again on a couple of those turns I saw great blocking which would have scored anyone with decent speed. So I'd say the Bears blockers on ST deserve at least 50% of the credit for Hester's success. If he alone is worth buying Ticket I dunno. Special Teams plays account for less than 1/3 of the plays in the game.
  4. Remix 6

Remix 6 Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

im a Hurricane fan and wanted usto draft him because versatility but not in round 2..i was thinking round 3 because hes played CB/WR/PR/KR/RB

its a shame that we kept using him on both sides..never got established at a position..he could of been really good at either CB or WR.

well everyone laughed @ Chicago for taking round 2 but it paid off..great year..great player.
  5. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I wondered about him in the draft for that reason: He'd always played too many positions and I wondered if he could establish himself at any single one in the pros. But just as a KR/PR he's been worth his weight in gold this season. Ups to the Browns brass for takinga chance on a guy with no true position to speak of.