PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did WEEI Actually Break News This Morning or Did Callahan Just Troll Everyone Last Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
After Callahan's sensationalist tweet last night, I woke up expecting some news on that Mortensen claim this morning. All I am reading about from this forum is that Callahan is merely arguing with MCI #2.

Were

Gerry Callahan ‏@GerryCallahan 11h11 hours ago
Oh we are ready. And we're advancing the story. Sorry, Mort. It's not gonna be pretty. See you at 6 am

and

Dennis and Callahan ‏@DandCShow 10h10 hours ago
The story will be told tomorrow morning starting at 6. Thanks for the support.

merely a fraudulent tease?

Last edited:
After Callahan's sensationalist tweet last night, I woke up expecting some news on that Mortensen claim this morning. All I am reading about from this forum is that Callahan is merely arguing with MCI #2.

Were

Gerry Callahan ‏@GerryCallahan 11h11 hours ago
Oh we are ready. And we're advancing the story. Sorry, Mort. It's not gonna be pretty. See you at 6 am

and

Dennis and Callahan ‏@DandCShow 10h10 hours ago
The story will be told tomorrow morning starting at 6. Thanks for the support.

merely a fraudulent tease?

http://media.weei.com/a/108678736/c...-15.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Wouldn't actually call it trolling if they quoted the Patriots saying the Krafts never apologized. Because if they were lying about that then they are no better than mortenson.

Just your normal ploy to get people to tune in. Break the news, tell people to tune in with the premise of there being more to the story but there isn't other than you just talking about it for the entire show.

Just your normal ploy to get people to tune in. Break the news, tell people to tune in with the premise of there being more to the story but there isn't other than you just talking about it for the entire show.

= Bait and Switch.

Glad I didn't wake up at 6am to be played by Callahan and EEI.

I mean I agree with the bait part but them talking about it at ad nauseam I wouldn't say switch. Switching would be them spending the first 5 mintues on it and then talking about something different.

But not disagreeing that it wasn't a ****ty move. The tweets should have just said straight up that they would discuss it on the show and not dress it up like they had more information than just the denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back