PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dez Bryant indicates he'll be returning to NFL 'soon'

There is always a way to make more cap space.

Bring Dez in and send Dorsett down route 1.

I find it interesting they haven’t restructured McCourty.

Can you send Hogan along with him?

That’s not what I was saying. It was simply to just tell Dez to run a certain route like people suggested they may do with Gordon until he understands it.
That won’t work. And then dez will complain and become a distraction

Yep I am also not opposed to Devin taking a pay cut. He's not the same player he once was and I never thought he was a Great FS Good but not Great.

I am not opposed to Dez when you are sifting through Garbage like the Patriots are can you neglect anything??:confused:

There is always a way to make more cap space.

Bring Dez in and send Dorsett down route 1.
Dorsett is the best WR that has played so far. Patterson would be better to send down.

Y
Yep I am also not opposed to Devin taking a pay cut. He's not the same player he once was and I never thought he was a Great FS Good but not Great.
He needs to shouldnt be a option

Terrible fit for the offense. He’d be 2018’s version of Ochocinco.

Oucho was cursed from day 1 by Andy Johnson.

Just like Maroney, Oucho received Andy Kipers blessing. He also likes Dorsett and you see how that one is working out too. 3 Busts.

The fact that he doesnt like Dez is all the more reason to sign him asap.

Its not us bro

Math clearly isn’t your strong suit.
Since 2015
Bryant catch rate 150/300 50%
Hogan catch rate 115/190 60.5%

60.5>50.

If hogan drops the next 40 passes thrown to him THEN Bryant’s catch rate would be no worse than Hogan’s.

Im fantastic at math.

Your football knowledge + $1.00 = $1.00

Hogans catch rate is 50% THIS season. I cant compare Bryants catch rate this year because he has not played. Though, Bryants last 2 seasons were @ a 52% catch rate. Virtually the same as Hogan who is on the team today. 50% is close enough to use as a base for Bryant.

Youre arguing over 10 more completions per 100 passes and taking foolishness to a whole new level.

Don’t care if it’s Dez, Mathews, Perriman or TO. Just fix it anyway you can. Might just fix itself with the return of Edelman and Gordon.

Oucho was cursed from day 1 by Andy Johnson.

Just like Maroney, Oucho received Andy Kipers blessing. He also likes Dorsett and you see how that one is working out too. 3 Busts.

The fact that he doesnt like Dez is all the more reason to sign him asap.

He'll like Dez the second they sign him.

They won't sign him though because they don't have the money, unfortunately.

Im fantastic at math.

Your football knowledge + $1.00 = $1.00

Hogans catch rate is 50% THIS season. I cant compare Bryants catch rate this year because he has not played. Though, Bryants last 2 seasons were @ a 52% catch rate. Virtually the same as Hogan who is on the team today. 50% is close enough to use as a base for Bryant.

Youre arguing over 10 more completions per 100 passes and taking foolishness to a whole new level.
You think that 10 completions per 100 passes is irrelevant? Please show me the 55% completion QB who is as effective as the 65% qb.
10% is an enormous difference.

You think that 10 completions per 100 passes is irrelevant? Please show me the 55% completion QB who is as effective as the 65% qb.
10% is an enormous difference.

Josh McCown's completion percentage was nearly 7 points higher than Carson Wentz's last season and in 2016, Sam Bradford had a completion percentage 11 points higher than Phillip Rivers.

Catch rate obviously matters but it's not the be all, end all.

I do not like Bryant, however, I’d say not one word if he were to come here.

Josh McCown's completion percentage was nearly 7 points higher than Carson Wentz's last season and in 2016, Sam Bradford had a completion percentage 11 points higher than Phillip Rivers.

Catch rate obviously matters but it's not the be all, end all.
A 10% difference matters.

Dez is an NFL receiver, a very good one, we ain't asking him to learn Greek. You act like he spent his whole career playing blurnsball on Saturn.

Dez is an NFL receiver, a very good one, we ain't asking him to learn Greek. You act like he spent his whole career playing blurnsball on Saturn.

Don’t care if it’s Dez, Mathews, Perriman or TO. Just fix it anyway you can. Might just fix itself with the return of Edelman and Gordon.
Edelman + 60% of “regular” Josh Gordon + actual running game = a minimum 10 point difference on offense. Likely more.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back