PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Devin McCourty on Sports Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty slick. We got us a good 'un.

wow @ him running backwards at 16mph (80% of his forewards speed of 19.6mph)

Very impressive.. many of us have difficulty walking backwards..

I wonder how fast Kyle Wilson can run backwards..prolly not as fast :singing:

I saw this a few weeks ago. The part where he back peddles 80% as fast as when he runs forward is incredible. Also you can see where we are blessed in having a really talented but intelligent corner. Unlike that idiot Cromartie.

well i guess he is fast. haha , great post!

This video was made right around when he was drafted. Funny that sports science chose him over any other corner.

EDIT: The host or whatever says his recent stats, did they update the video or something? I swear this was out months ago.

Last edited:
This video was made right around when he was drafted. Funny that sports science chose him over any other corner.

EDIT: The host or whatever says his recent stats, did they update the video or something? I swear this was out months ago.

I know that there was one after he was drafted. Maybe they edited in the host afterwards to say his stats or they did another one.

It would suck for someone to tear their ACL or something doing something like ESPN's sports science.:bricks:

Last edited:

Yeah because I saw this at least a month ago maybe even longer.

Outside of the guy talking at the beginning and the end, this was the same one I saw after we drafted him. Seeing this video the first time made me realize we made the right pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News