PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear, Colt Fans (and every other dumb fan base): The official thread of REALITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to come into Indy in week 6 and absolutely stomp the colts, as usual. I hope this win will be on a much more nuclear scale. I'm talking about beating the s*** out of the colts so bad that the refs have to stop the game because it's tipping the scales of cruel and unusual punishment.

I really hope.. nah i cant say it... it wouldnt be right to say.. definitely not ok... ok **** it, i hope we see some Colts going to ice up in the lockerroom for an extended period of time! (Is that PC enough?)

As someone that use to participate on those forums for years... they believe they should have been awarded the win in the AFCCG and gotten to play the Seahawks. They think Brady and Belichick should be BANNED from the NFL. They already make threads about how Luck is better than Brady (this is not an exaggeration, they think Luck is the #1 or #2 QB behind Rodgers.)

They have to praise Luck. They tanked a season to get him.

I think Indy might be better this year.

Thanks for inspiring me to re-watch the AFC championship game tonight. I'm in the mood for a good ol' fashioned butt whoopin' at the expense of the whiney beehatch Colts.

It will definitely cheer me up a bit from all this depressingly baseless BS.

Last edited:
Thanks for inspiring me to re-watch the AFC championship game tonight. I'm in the mood for a good ol' fashioned butt whoopin' at the expense of the whiney beehatch Colts
It's a joke. I was nearly embarrassed. The Colts were so pathetic it felt like #1 seed versus a wild card team. They have the audacity to whine over an incident that likely never took place! But that's how Colts fans are . I don't mind Andrew Luck but the rest of that organization can **** off to the deepest circles of hell. Brandon Bolden, special teams beast, could run rampant over those fools. Develin could probably get 50+ yards. They've failed badly against us 4 times under Luck. It's likely to happen again.

So with all the posts in this thread, are we to assume that the Patriots have f...ed the Colts or did the Colts lay down, spread'em and still got f....ed? If so, it sounds like the Colts wanted to be f....ed. Am I wrong here?

I do find it amazing that given the wide field of presidential candidates, that the media is concentrated on the Patriots, Tom Brady. I love FB, but is it really above the political asperations of Hillary Clinton.

What the hell is going on with our country? Why is Brady more important than POTUS, either already in office or will have to leave in the future.

Well, I've yet to receive any sort of response from Colts fans so I'll assume that your QB mistakes GOAT for goat. (happens all the time). Aside from that incident at the intersection of Spring & Mattress, how does Luck assess the season "going in". Just another bah, or a breading ground for "wide receivers".

Dear Cowboy-fan haters:

“I think the world of [Bill Belichick],” said Staubach. “When you’re in front of the camera all the time, he’s kind of no-nonsense. But I’ll tell ya, he’s a fun guy"

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/navy-ties-bind-bill-belichick-and-roger-staubach

^ Rogah (screename for a Pats defender, Cows season ticket holder for 10 years) has been tar-and-feathered 100s of times, even quoting/agreeing with Roger Staubach (above link) at CowboysZone.com. A moderator there told him in public to leave.

Wax Frog - they already have seen the quote....and I put it in my sig at CowboysZone (lurker only at that asylum.) They are jealous, completely idiotic homers that would be in queue for Staubach's autographs, while eating alive anyone that agrees with him.

Either:
  1. They are jealous that Belichick/Brady have done what Staubach/Brady has done, but better...or...
  2. They have bathed in the manure of Jerry Jones dysfunction for so many years, they have forgotten what a well-run NFL team is like....their defense of JJ the GM is why I gave up on the Cows.
  3. Some are too young to have experienced the Landry or even the Johnson Cowboys.

This is what I wish would happen: CZ gives a member absolute hell, then that member identifies himself as Michael Irvin and it gets on the news. :p:p:p

Last edited:
I do find it amazing that given the wide field of presidential candidates, that the media is concentrated on the Patriots, Tom Brady. I love FB, but is it really above the political asperations of Hillary Clinton.

What the hell is going on with our country? Why is Brady more important than POTUS, either already in office or will have to leave in the future.

Why don't you discuss politics in the political forum?

Sorry, I'm skeptical your intentions are good.

If I was a Colts fan id be mad too.....

You gotta remember, the last time they beat us was that 4th and 2 game. Think about that. That was in 2009. Since then, we've mostly destroyed them in blowouts.

this seems to fit this thread:

MAY 12, 2015
Scientists: Earth Endangered by New Strain of Fact-Resistant Humans
BY ANDY BOROWITZ

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – Scientists have discovered a powerful new strain of fact-resistant humans who are threatening the ability of Earth to sustain life, a sobering new study reports.

The research, conducted by the University of Minnesota, identifies a virulent strain of humans who are virtually immune to any form of verifiable knowledge, leaving scientists at a loss as to how to combat them.

“These humans appear to have all the faculties necessary to receive and process information,” Davis Logsdon, one of the scientists who contributed to the study, said. “And yet, somehow, they have developed defenses that, for all intents and purposes, have rendered those faculties totally inactive.”

More worryingly, Logsdon said, “As facts have multiplied, their defenses against those facts have only grown more powerful.”

While scientists have no clear understanding of the mechanisms that prevent the fact-resistant humans from absorbing data, they theorize that the strain may have developed the ability to intercept and discard information en route from the auditory nerve to the brain. “The normal functions of human consciousness have been completely nullified,” Logsdon said.

While reaffirming the gloomy assessments of the study, Logsdon held out hope that the threat of fact-resistant humans could be mitigated in the future. “Our research is very preliminary, but it’s possible that they will become more receptive to facts once they are in an environment without food, water, or oxygen,” he said.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...fact-resistant-humans?intcid=mod-most-popular

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3