PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dean Pees hospitalized during game in Houston for shortness of breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dean Pees leaves game in 3rd quarter

WIlhite will do that to you, though.....

Glad to hear hes OK and coming home. Damn yesterday was a clusterfudge

Indeed. LMAO @ "Wilhite will do that to you":D

Our defense takes my breath away too...in a bad way

Nevertheless hope Pees makes a full recovery and finds a good team to be the DC for next season.

Last edited:
Glad to hear all is okay

Ya know what? Im sick and tired of this garbage. First BB's arrogance causes us to lose one of our best players, and he even went ahead and let our Coordinators coach, thus subjecting them to physical harm and emotional stress! And for what I ask you? A ******* meaningless game. Way to go Bill.

On a side note, get better Dean.

Ya know what? Im sick and tired of this garbage. First BB's arrogance causes us to lose one of our best players, and he even went ahead and let our Coordinators coach, thus subjecting them to physical harm and emotional stress! And for what I ask you? A ******* meaningless game. Way to go Bill.

On a side note, get better Dean.

Dude... take your meds. Have a glass or two of bourbon. It's all fine.

Welker's injury had NOTHING to do with Coach's calls. He caught his cleats in the turf. THAT could have happened at ANY point in ANY game.

The team deals with it, and mones on.

Honestly, it's more likely that the team will rally around Wes and win it all, than anything else. These sorts of injuries, especially at this time of the season, tend to have an enabling quality that hardens a team's resolve, and raises their play up several notches.

I'd reckon that the Ravens are about to get a whippin' the strength of which they haven't seen in years. :cool:

Dude... take your meds. Have a glass or two of bourbon. It's all fine.

Welker's injury had NOTHING to do with Coach's calls. He caught his cleats in the turf. THAT could have happened at ANY point in ANY game.

The team deals with it, and mones on.

Honestly, it's more likely that the team will rally around Wes and win it all, than anything else. These sorts of injuries, especially at this time of the season, tend to have an enabling quality that hardens a team's resolve, and raises their play up several notches.

I'd reckon that the Ravens are about to get a whippin' the strength of which they haven't seen in years. :cool:

I think he was being sarcastic.

Re: Pees went to hospital late in 3rd quarter

Shortness of breath. Kept overnight for observation but he is now on route to Boston. Just another thing they were dealing with yesterday unbeknownst to fans and mediot analysts.

Good, one more excuse to fire him.

Ps. Get well soon Deano

Re: Dean Pees leaves game in 3rd quarter

WIlhite will do that to you, though.....

Glad to hear hes OK and coming home. Damn yesterday was a clusterfudge

Post of the year so far.

Romeo Crennel?

He is suppose to head to KC. Maybe we can bring him back?

All the best to him!

I wish him the best and hope it is nothing serious.

It might explain the fourth quarter collapse of the defense.

Belichick probably had to call the plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back