PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Klecko, you played with both... is it Brady or Manning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talib played with both, but on defense obviosly

Isn't it interesting that most players who played with both would rather have Brady.

Manning's "greatness" (how loosely is that term used for a man with 1 championship?) comes in his pre-snap reads and adjustments. Let's see him do it without pro bowlers all around him on offense. The guy always has the weapons all around him to audible in any fashion he wants.

I'm willing to bet, with Peyton's noodle-arm and horrid looking duck passes, he would be seriously mediocre now on a standard football team instead of one star-stacked on rookie contracts.

Montana has 4 rings. Michael Jordan has 6 championships. Brady has 3 championships but 8 AFC Championship game appearances and 5 Superbowl games.

This is greatness.

A losing play off record and 1 championship his defense dragged him to kicking and screaming is not greatness, no matter his talent.

I can't wait until his epic choke job in the play offs this year. Even if the Broncos do get the #1 seed, I'll be surprised if Denver has anomaly summer weather in January for the third year in a row.

Montana has 4 rings. Michael Jordan has 6 championships. Brady has 3 championships but 8 AFC Championship game appearances and 5 Superbowl games.

This is greatness.

What do you think of BB giving Manning the nod over Montana, Marino, and Elway?

(serious question)

If Brady didnt have 50 less games played than Peyton, There would be no comparison, becasue Brady would 450+ Td, almost 65000 yards. Oh yeah and he would still have 3 superbowl rings

Edit: this is why the "Peyton is the best regular season QB all time" is complete horse poop.

Edit 2: lets not forget the fact That Toms teams have had more success in the regular season too.

What do you think of BB giving Manning the nod over Montana, Marino, and Elway?

(serious question)

Peyton has his skill set and he's a talented quarterback. Were I a head coach I'd probably want to face Joe Montana over Peyton Manning..... in week #8.

In the Superbowl, playing Peyton is usually a gift-wrapped Lombardi.
Peyton Manning averages less than 1 play off victory per season that he's been in the NFL. His average is probably like .8 play off wins per season. Pathetic. Not greatness. Not by any measure.

I'm sure being a stealth-troll from either Denver or Jersey, this news upsets you.

im from texas

im not even a manning fan, on a personal level......although i do think he's a great QB

your negative opinion of manning truly distresses me.....

Typical. I knew you weren't a local when you were on your `bench Brady or trade him to start JAG` kick.

You're not even a Patriot fan. I have no idea why the mods don't just ban you.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Typical. I knew you weren't a local when you were on your `bench Brady or trade him to start JAG` kick.
You're not even a Patriot fan. I have no idea why the mods don't just ban you. You're way too obvious a troll.

is it against the rules to be from out of state?

is it against the rules to be a BB-first patriot fan?

i bet there are plenty of brady-first fans here, too......should they be banned?

is it against the rules to be from out of state?

is it against the rules to be a BB-first patriot fan?

i bet there are plenty of brady-first fans here, too......should they be banned?

You keep saying you're a BB first fan as a license to dump on Brady while wrapping yourself in a cloak of fake Patriot fandom and self proclaimed `BB homerism`.

Yet I've never seen you break down the X's and O's of anything, so how can a head coach be your favorite person on the team? Please tell me how BB is your `favorite Patriot` when you have no understanding of schemes? Your tired story is tired and shallow and transparent for anyone with eyes and ears.

You keep saying you're a BB first fan as a license to dump on Brady while wrapping yourself in a cloak of fake Patriot fandom and self proclaimed `BB homerism`.

Yet I've never seen you break down the X's and O's of anything, so how can a head coach be your favorite person on the team? Please tell me how BB is your `favorite Patriot` when you have no understanding of schemes? Your tired story is tired and shallow and transparent for anyone with eyes and ears.

this is absurd....what nonsense

in order to be a "fan" of BB i have to have an AWTE/Andyjohnson level of understanding of scheme

i like BB personally, from afar

this is absurd....what nonsense

in order to be a "fan" of BB i have to have an AWTE/Andyjohnson level of understanding of scheme

i like BB personally, from afar

So the head coach is your favorite player on the team, and you remind us of this as your shield while calling for Brady to be benched so you can pretend to be a Patriot fan, but you don't know a single thing about X's and O's football and really just love Belichick for his hair.

GTFO.

You're totally exposed as a troll and have been since Arrowhead.

So the head coach is your favorite player on the team, and you remind us of this as your shield while calling for Brady to be benched so you can pretend to be a Patriot fan, but you don't know a single thing about X's and O's football and really just love Belichick for his hair.

GTFO.

You're totally exposed as a troll and have been since Arrowhead.

my goodness......such hostility......and no sense of humor

i think brady is "arguably" the GOAT......and have said so before......even before KC

please don't curse me out.......its not nice

my goodness......such hostility......and no sense of humor

i think brady is "arguably" the GOAT......and have said so before......even before KC

please don't curse me out.......its not nice

STFU

teary-eyed-emoticon.png

::sniffles::

Won't you two just admit that you're in love with each other?

here is an old post of mine

i wouldnt be surprised if BB telling him that hes not gonna be the QB just cause his name is Tom Brady having something to do with that....i like brady, and i think you can make a case for him being the GOAT along with Montana, Elway, and Peyton.....unitas, etc was before my time....I admire his charity work, esp. best buddies....but i do like to needle him just to be a contrarian

from july 5th

You `think` a "case could be made" that Brady could be considered a GOAT "along with Peyton."

Lulz

Geez. I'm so glad you think there might exist an argument where Brady can be compared to Mighty Manning.

Was this while telling us from Texas that we should trade Brady for a 4th and start JAG because Gasper said he had no leadership ability?

Ban this #$^%ing troll already.

Sorry but anyone who doesn't see through your transparent act is blind as a #%$@ing bat.

Sorry but anyone who doesn't see through your transparent act is blind as a #%$@ing bat.

i get why you strongly disagree with me

i get why you think a lot of my stuff is trollish

i just don't get why it makes you seethe with rage

its a sports message board........R-E-L-A-X.......as Aaron Rodgers might say

Would you two stop being a-holes and ruining a good thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back