PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas Closing In on Vinatieri???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have access to the site. As a Patriot fan, one thing I have learned over the last few years is to not worry about what anybody writes about the team. I know of no reporters who have been able to accurately predict or state what the Patriots are going to do.

When you see a reporter or writer state, "A source from inside the Patriots organization..." you can automatically assume that person has no idea about what they are talking about.

Here is hoping on the return of Givens and Vinatieri

It's nothing significant. It just summarizes reports and rumors from the weekend. He could be close to signing with Dallas, or returning to New England, or going to Green Bay.

AdamJT13 said:
It's nothing significant. It just summarizes reports and rumors from the weekend. He could be close to signing with Dallas, or returning to New England, or going to Green Bay.

Point well taken. Yet we will have to suffer hundreds of Adam this and Adam that posts incessantly until it's resolved. Just like the Givens flurry over the weekend. I think I'll check back in in 10 days or so.

PatsWickedPissah said:
Point well taken. Yet we will have to suffer hundreds of Adam this and Adam that posts incessantly until it's resolved. Just like the Givens flurry over the weekend. I think I'll check back in in 10 days or so.
Venture an over/under on how many days until real Adam news breaks one way or the other, or are you thinking 10?

Fanfrom1960 said:
Venture an over/under on how many days until real Adam news breaks one way or the other, or are you thinking 10?

I'm in for an 8. :cool:

PatsWickedPissah said:

PatsWickedPissah close to going with the Dolphins???

Just kidding :rofl: I couldn't resist.

Personally, believe it or not, I don't really care. But, as forum members we have an obligation to pass along new information...thus the post. :bricks:

Come on, guys. We've all seen the Tuna for long enough to know how he works. If Parcells had any intention of trying to sign Vinatieri, do you really think he would have given an interview saying that Vinatieri should stay in New England?

That was a message that he's not interested, IMO.

hwc said:
Come on, guys. We've all seen the Tuna for long enough to know how he works. If Parcells had any intention of trying to sign Vinatieri, do you really think he would have given an interview saying that Vinatieri should stay in New England?

That was a message that he's not interested, IMO.

You are saying that Parcells is helping to keep Adam's $$$ down by saying that....no, i don't buy it.

AdamJT13 said:

Adam, didn't you say some time ago that you knew Vinatieri from back in Dakota somewhere? I seem to remember you coming around during the last time Adam V.'s contract was up to see what was going on, and mentioning it.

If so, do you still keep in touch and have you heard anything?

Has Parcells EVER spent money on a K?

I think he has used draft picks (or UDFAs) or mediocre aging stopgaps everywhere he has ever been.

I think the only legs to this story is the angle that AV got his start playing for the Tuna.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes