Welcome to PatsFans.com

Daily sign that it's all NE, Indy, Pitt

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by patchick, Oct 8, 2007.

1. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,040 / 9 / -2

#11 Jersey

Patriots, Colts and Steelers all played teams with records of .500 or better yesterday. Each team won by 3+ scores. Now take a look at some of the talent inactive for those three games but expected back soon:

Patriots: Dan Koppen, Laurence Maroney, Richard Seymour

Colts: Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Bob Sanders

Steelers: Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu, Casey Hampton
  2. PrairiePat

PrairiePat Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

#32 Jersey

I picked against the Steelers in this one, and our resident Steeler-fanatic here at work was openly worried about the game this week. Especially as the injury toll mounted.

Needless to say, the Steelers jumped up a notch to legitimate title contenders with their impressive performance.
  3. everlong

everlong Rookie

Ratings:
    +158 / 1 / -1

#12 Jersey

Lots of banter between Colts and Pats fans before the season started about each teams depth at RB having watched Morris for 5 weeks my respect grows with every game.

Like most fans I hadn't seen Keith before yesterday and it's only one game but he answered the depth question there as well.
  4. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Morris wants the #1 job and he's playing like it.
  5. wartowne

wartowne Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'd be shocked if that was his major source of motivation. He's certainly earned more touches with his productivity, though. I think he is just trying to help the team win games by doing what the coaches ask him.
  6. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hope he wants that job and his confidence will lift him to that level consistently. Football players aren't selfless saints, but we've been blessed not to have a chemistry problem here. Some would say that Hobbs is a c-cky SOB and wants to be the #1 corner and that's fine by me.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  7. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah-losing their big refrigerator NT(Hampton) for that game is more than enough worrisome in that game, especially having to face Shaun Alexander. I too was surprised they won.