PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Curran: Colts-Patriots always a bitter battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
shmessy said:
Here's my favorite of all time - - two of them agree! They're the only two posters in this thread!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=174745#post174745

That is HILARIOUS. How oh how did I not notice all of this before? lol

I actually remember that thread. I remember thinking "who the eff is Hoyte and why do I care?" before clicking out of it for good.

EDIT: If that is in fact Casale I'd be pissed if I was his co-workers:

Patriotsrule said:
"Anyway, I know most of those idiots at PFW are hacks but you guys should check out his (speaking of Casale) draft stuff next year."

Nothing like throwing your own peeps under the bus for shameless self promotion. LoL.

Last edited:
Hyping your own draft site using duplicate IDs is borderline unethical.

PFW magazine is paid subscription only. If his special draft report is only available with a subscription, he might have gone over that border.

RayClay said:
Hyping your own draft site using duplicate IDs is borderline unethical.

PFW magazine is paid subscription only. If his special draft report is only available with a subscription, he might have gone over that border.

Once again, we cannot be sure exactly who the multiple poster is.

shmessy said:
Once again, we cannot be sure exactly who the multiple poster is.

We can be sure he's a big Tom Casale fan!:D

shmessy said:
What a "coincidence" that ALL of those four posters (3 of whom made multiple posts on Wednesday Oct. 11) immediately stopped posting around 7:00pm just after one of the Mods wrote that they were all posting from the same IP...
You mean they lied? :eek:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=122862#post122862

Patsman12 said:
But as far as me and Borges being the same person ... that's just offensive. I only have one username, sorry to disappoint you guys.
I'm Ron Borges? said:
Also, I can assure you that I'm not patsman12. We joined at the same time...
---

And exactly whose door did the IP arrive at?

The plot sickens............

The question is...what did T-Shirt know and when did he know it!!!!!!!:bricks: :eek: :p

Sock puppets! Amazing ... the ignorance of some folks when it comes to basics like IP addresses, etc ...

Some guy got fired from a semi-prominent political magazine for sock puppetry very recently (The New Republic) ... course he was doing it on the mag's own site ... but I'd say it's more than borderline unethical. It's downright wrong (no matter who did it ... not saying it's Casale).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News