PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cris Carter on piped in noise allegations on the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Compliment!!!!

I'm sure people in Indiana are just such great sports fans that they are simply louder. There is no compliments intended I am sure.

I have been to the dome in Indiana and serveral others.

Its the roof that makes the place loud. In Seatle it is the design of the stadium. Not rabid fans or people who can hit higher octaves or any other BS.

Such great fans they don't get a sniff in that market from MLB or the NHL.

Such great fans you can walk up 5 min before game time and grab a ticket for face value or less generally. (They must be rabid)

Such great fans the Colts need a check from the NFL and the rest of the owners to stay in operation. (You can call it competative balance if you like) I love that the Pats have to donate money that then gets redistributed to teams like the Colts. And they last year they use the dough to sign our kicker. Sounds like welfare.

Huge Compliment!!!!

I'm sure people in Indiana are just such great sports fans that they are simply louder. There is no compliments intended I am sure.

I have been to the dome in Indiana and serveral others.

Its the roof that makes the place loud. In Seatle it is the design of the stadium. Not rabid fans or people who can hit higher octaves or any other BS.

Such great fans they don't get a sniff in that market from MLB or the NHL.

Such great fans you can walk up 5 min before game time and grab a ticket for face value or less generally. (They must be rabid)

Such great fans the Colts need a check from the NFL and the rest of the owners to stay in operation. (You can call it competative balance if you like) I love that the Pats have to donate money that then gets redistributed to teams like the Colts. And they last year they use the dough to sign our kicker. Sounds like welfare.

I agree, dome stadiums do seem louder and that logically makes sense to me. Nowhere for the sound to go, seems obvious.

http://colts.com/sub.cfm?page=tickets_dynamic&id=69

I think theres like 20k on the waiting list, not bragging, its not Green Bay, but the part about getting face value or less, just isn't accurate, not sure what that has to do with the loudness of the fans.

I'm not sure about the market sharing deal, but again I'm not sure what that has to do with the loudness at the dome.

I would guess revenue sharing has to do with market size, New England is a much bigger martket than Indy, no doubt.

I'd be interested to see how much actual revenue sharing Indy had to take from NE, I couldn't find any references on it or was this just conjecture? I don't really see it as a negative though, and again completely nothing to do with crowd noise.

Oh ya I forgot, NHL and MLB, to which I say, Meh..... again, now say it with me, what does this have to do with the crowd noise in the dome.

And yes I'll reiterate, a HUGE compliment, thank you, it is that loud and yes that did just happen! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes