PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool McCourty vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, watching that makes me a little more depressed about having to wait seven more months or so to watch them play again. Maybe.

Watching how good McCourty is withthe ball in space, it's a wonder BB never tried him on kickoff returns.

He got burned by Larry Fitzgerald.Lets hope he doesnt have a sophomre jinx

The only part of the Pro Bowl I saw yesterday was McCourty getting burned for a TD. :(

The only part of the Pro Bowl I saw yesterday was McCourty getting burned for a TD. :(

Then you missed an interception that was as good as any on the highlight video.

What I love about McCourty is that he's not a "read-the-quarterback's-eyes-and-jump-the-route" player (who gets hung out to dry when the quarterback throws it over him) but someone who competes stride for stride with the receiver and can make the interception when the throw is a tiny bit to his side.

At the end of his first season he already looks to be the genuine article. :rocker:

I don't want to bump for more views or anything........but that's exactly what I'm doing :D

YouTube - Devin McCourty New England Patriots CB/ 2010 Highlights

Nice vid...i'm ******* in love with this guy and not in a homo way. I didn't know much about McCourty at the beginning of the year and when he was a starter from day 1 i was afraid that he will be abused constantly. His growth was amazing to watch from week to week and by the end of the year the fear was all but gone.

The thing that impressed me the most about him was his pure speed. He went step for step with guys like Harvin and even when he was out of position he recovered so fast he was able to make the play.His 2nd year will be a joy to watch. I just hope he doesn't get complacent.

He got burned by Larry Fitzgerald.Lets hope he doesnt have a sophomre jinx

Like Larry Fitzgerald doesn't do that to everybody? The guy was pretty much close to unstoppable with Warner throwing the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes