PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??...EVERY Chargers fan was that way? You want to hang your hat on that one? Trolls wouldnt come back, you ought to know that by now. You might just be the worst Pats fan on this forum. Ever heard of being "humble in victory?" That's what good sports do. Oh and by the way, we had PLENTY of loud mouthed NE fans on our forum too.....it seems to come with the territory of these team forums. :rolleyes:

Whatever. Get lost. All week we had to listen to Trolls...I do not distinguish between "good" and "bad" trolls...trolls are trolls. You are a troll. I do not care what you have to say. Get lost.

Much appreciated. I'm living in SD right now, and I can tell you it has been a tough week. I've been to several training camp sessions and the Chargers are definitely talented. I'm not sold on Rivers though. Once the defence learns to play together, especailly the db's they're going to be really tough.

Whatever. Get lost. All week we had to listen to Trolls...I do not distinguish between "good" and "bad" trolls...trolls are trolls. You are a troll. I do not care what you have to say. Get lost.

Good trolls? You're an idiot. You dont even know what a troll is obviously. Oh, and I think I'll stay here all night, thanks though. Take a win in stride and act like you've won before.

Wow, Chargers fans come to give props and all you do is knock em. At least we're here. Would you do the same?? Try to show some humility.

I warned you this would happen but you didn't want to listen. You were as gleeful about BB's problems as LT was. And what did you get for it in the end.

Here are some quotes from your classless Chargers before the game and during the game:

"If we play that team 10 times, we beat them 9 times"

"We got them right where we want them [spotted them 24 points]

It is not an exaggeration for us to say that Chargers fans are the trolliest fans to visit this site.

MiCharger, learn from Here4Fun about posting with class. You need lessons. So does LT, in class that is.

Last edited:
Hey Pats fans. I obviously don't want to be hear, but I can't hide! It was a beat down.

Brady was awesome and your receivers lived up to the billing. I guess Moss can still play when he has no excuse to whine and act like a jerk. He's really looking good with Brady tossing him the rock.

What can I say? Brady ripped SD's suspect inside LB's and sorry-asz secondary. I credit BB with the game plan of not running into the the strength of SD's defense and just going pass happy. My biggest fear was realized! We have NO defense in the middle of the field...

Also, I have to say that Rivers is looking pretty weak so far this year. Our receivers have a long way to go and it seems we should have looked to FA like the Pats did. I see nothing out of that group that is encouraging.

That said, Adalius Thomas was also a great addition to your defense. He was fantastic tonight, along with Colvin - who played great. It is with GREAT disappointment that I have to say that the Pats and Indy are once again the teams to beat in the AFC.

Right now, the Chargers look to be struggling to make the playoffs. We can't beat 8 in the box and can't defend anything in the middle of the field. How you gonna win with those problems? :eek:

BTW, don't pile on... Congratulations on a great game and a great team. I hate it, but that's football.

No piling on...the better team won.

The Chargers are a great team and will recover.

just one thing.......no tapes,no video or
nothing.....Belichick is the best..

there ain't no more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft