PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to Ian and Patsfans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that 300 member donations means anything will happen then,it does not mean that Ian wins a prize nor does it mean that he wins a seat in the Obama administration or a free lifetime Patriots box seat,It just means that he has a goal of how many members are truly needed to keep this site and its costs of operating it to be continuing for a long time down the road and I hope he accomplishes that no matter how long it takes even though he stil operates it fine at less than 45 % of his goal.

Exactly. It will take about 300 members who donate to help cover the costs of the dedicated server we're on for an entire year. It just helps take the burden off of my wife and I, so that's really about it.

Last edited:
Ditto on the "Thanks" to Ian for keeping the Forum going at such a high level and for making the occasional tough decisions that keep it there. For all the disagreeing that we do out here, the Board functions with a lot of civility and friendliness. Here's to the next million posts!

Exactly. It will take about 300 members who donate to help cover the costs of the dedicated server we're on for an entire year. It just helps take the burden off of my wife and I, so that's really about it.

Well I am glad to have helped!:singing:

I just really like people being able to know that I smell like eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Im 1000000

Well I am glad to have helped!:singing:

I just really like people being able to know that I smell like eggs.

...why... do you smell like eggs? Actually, nm, I'm okay with not knowing.

Yes, a big thank you to Ian. :youtheman:

and for those of you who havent become VIPs, DO SO NOW :beatingcoming:

Cheers to you Ian and all the hard work you do hear on Pats Fans,........One of the BEST sites on the internet!!!!

Thanks again.....and hears to millions of more hits!!!! GO PATS!

Much appreciated. It's funny, I was going back through some old files and found stuff from the original site back in 2000. Hard to believe it's been this long, and it's been a lot of fun along the way. Thanks to everyone here who has been a part of it.

After not much new site and content-wise over the past couple of seasons, lots of new stuff is on the way for this season on the main portion of the site, and an all new PatsFans.com is in the works as well. You'll see the newest feature being released May 1st which I just completed last night.

In the meantime thanks again for your kind words. I just mentioned this to someone recently: I remember the days when 5-10 people at most would drop in over the course of a day (Lloyd Christmas was one of them :)) and definitely appreciate each and every one of you for spending your time here. So thanks to everyone for all your posts and getting us to where we are. :D

Ian

We're looking forward to this...can't wait to see what you've got planned. We can relate that bringing something new on-line is a lot of work!

Congrats to Ian and to all the people who post their thoughts and analysis here :) I've only got one complaint: I check it in the am,make a few posts and before I know it HOURS have gone by:eek::D I guess that says it all; there's something here for everyone and for the most part this site's a great community of fans.

18 dollars is the least I can do to give back some of what this site gives me as a fan.

Patchick's avatar is the best LOL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes